any nice bolt on turbo kits for 60's V8 mustangs?

Old February 19th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jan

Default any nice bolt on turbo kits for 60's V8 mustangs?

I tried searching onlline to no avail.

Wife has a 66 Mustang, with the 289 V8.
I would like to know if there is a ready made turbo / twin turbo kit
available from somewhere.

Jan
Old February 20th 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Spike

Paxton? Novi 1200

Old February 20th 07, 02:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jan

Not interested in belt driven blowers, only turbochargers. Garrett,
Schwitzer, etc..

Jan