DEAR KAMALA HARRIS, YOU ANTI-GUN, OPPORTUNISTIC, HYPOCRITICAL SKANK...

Old June 9th 21, 11:13 AM posted to talk.politics.libertarian, rec.autos.driving,alt.president.clinton.penis.intern, alt.beer, alt.bidon
Lickspittle Trump Propagandist Sean Hannity

Default DEAR KAMALA HARRIS, YOU ANTI-GUN, OPPORTUNISTIC, HYPOCRITICAL SKANK...

Dear slutty Kamala,

Firstly, why do I call you a slut? Because according to your ex,
former Mayor Willie Brown of San Francisco, you're a slut. If
you find the word "slut" offensive, may I offer you some other
choices? Harlot, whore, prostitute also apply. I'm speaking here
not as a woman inflicted with internalized misogyny, but someone
who considers herself a word enthusiast. See, according to your
former beau, you received a few political favors in exchange for
bedroom nookie. Not unlike a street-walking whore who exchanges
sexual favors for cash or blow. See what I did there?

Look it, you have all the right in the world to be a skank. Your
body, your choice, as you're fond of saying. Should you choose
to use your front hole in lieu of talent, who am I to stop you?
Except as I recall, you anointed yourself a leader of the lauded
#MeToo movement. Which I think would frown upon ladies selling
their sexuality to men in positions of power. Maybe? Hard to
know what the current rules are these days, since they're never
applied equally.

But enough about how you're a hypocritical hoe. So what if what
could be your entire political career is based on your
willingness to lie on your back, legs spread. Or maybe I have it
wrong. Maybe you scuffed up your knees. The details matter not.
Forest. Trees. You understand. That was then. Let's talk about
now.

Now you're all about taking rights away from Americans, simply
because your rabid base of California crazies are all about that
fascism. Oh no, I get it, you say you're against fascism, but
come on. You and I both know the truth. You like it dirty.

At your town hall event with Jake Tapper, you said the Second
Amendment has no place in society. I'd argue sleeping with a
married man has no place in society, but let's try to move
passed that slutty flaw of yours. Let's focus on how your
current position on Americans' rights is a big problem. For
those in the audience who aren't hoe bags, here's a summary of
what you said:

“You can be in favor of the Second Amendment and also understand
that there is no reason in a civil society that we have assault
weapons around communities that can kill babies and police
officers."
I just love it how when it comes to guns, suddenly you care
about killing babies. Since you're a pro-abortion, baby-killing
apologist. Maybe the only way for leftists like yourself to make
amends with scary black rifles is if they were used to kill
"fetuses." I bet you'd also be in favor of removing bans on
certain magazine capacities, if an AR-15, not a curettage and
vacuum, was the instrument of choice in abortion. I can hear it
now "Safe, legal, rare, with a pistol grip for better aim."

Kamala, while you're considering who to screw next, do me a
favor: define "assault weapon." Then tell me what a semi-
automatic is. Based on your comrades in the Democrat party,
you're as familiar with guns as you are morality.

You, Kamala, are an American because way back in 1776ish -- give
or take a few years -- a rag-tag group of underdog patriots used
their guns to fight off the British. Who were then ruled (and
some may argue, are now ruled) by a tyrannical douchecanoe who
wasn't keen on personal rights. Instead of taking a series of
injustices in stride, our forefathers and foremothers locked,
loaded, and told those accent-possessed ninnies to go shove it
up their pasty white bums.

250 plus years later, hashtag no regrets. And, thanks to our
Founding Fathers' foresight and a keen understanding of how
power-hungry whores work, the Second Amendment was conceived and
carried to full term, promising Americans the right to keep and
bear arms in order to prevent tyrannical rule. Go see The 2nd
Amendment: Liberal Edition! and The Second Amendment: Is It For
Muskets Only?! for more entertaining facts.

Will you watch those videos I just hyperlinked out of the
goodness of my heart? Rhetorical question. When you're a whorish
leftist like yourself narrative > facts. But hey, someone had to
be the bearer of truth, may as well have been me. Someone who
doesn't grant sexual favors to get ahead.

So Kamala, when you're out there pretending to be a champion, a
hero, a savior for us all, just know we see through you. We all
know you're nothing but trollop eager to take whatever she can
get in exchange for power.

~Written by Courtney Kirchoff

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/de...rris-you-anti-
gun-opportunistic-hypocritical-skank