Deluxe Electric Power Brush -

Old May 22nd 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Deluxe Electric Power Brush -

List Price:$269.95
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000NW74HM
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000NW74HM

They say this brush is by Nutone but it looks exactly like the brush and wand on my old Sears canister vac. Nevertheless is does an ecellentcleaning job. Good viberation and dog hair pick up. I have a central vac and miss the foot shut off on my original Nutone. I am well satisfied with this purchase.
This 14-inch Power Brush brings convenience and reliable performance with its easy-to-release wands and cogbelt design, motorized roller bar, 4-position height adjustment, dual brush edge cleaning, built-in light, overload reset protection, use with CH510

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Nutone Repl Bags for:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000G0H54S