2001 Accord Coupe Seat Covers

Old December 7th 04, 08:53 PM
scobby

Default 2001 Accord Coupe Seat Covers

Lubomir Petrov wrote:
> "Scanrps" > wrote in message

> > First thing before buying seat covers,do you have side airbags? If

so do not
> > get seat covers, they are
> > built into the outer side of the seats, and the covers will block

the
> > deploying bags.
> > If you are not sure if you do, the Lx V6 comes standard, optional

on the
> > 4cyl Lx.
> > If you have a 4cyl, look for a levi type tag on the outer edge of

the seat
> > that says airbag.
> > You don't have the airbags, I personally like Performance seat

covers, they
> > list for around $149.00 and are
> > custom tailor to the seats.But my source no longer carry them, so

if anybody
> > know where he could find them, please reply.
> > Rich S

> Yes, I have side airbags, but I still want seat covers. I have cloth
> seats and I want to prevent them from wearing out or any damage...
> I hope that there are companies that make seat covers that do not
> block the side airbags (i.e. cover only the front of the seat, or

have
> hole in the places, where the side airbag is)...
>
> Best regards
>
> Lyubomir Petrov

I Own VW POLO what I did was cut ahole of the side of the seat cover
so not obstructing the air bag module so i think will do it jobs i've
enough space so the air bag module shows out and stich around the edges
so the meterial don't fall a part.