Did anybody get Daytona 80 degrees to work?

Old November 25th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Did anybody get Daytona 80 degrees to work?

Mine only works on test sessions.
Old November 27th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

I'll try it. Where is the track ?

-Larry

Old November 27th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Got it. The new post in binaries did the trick.

Thanks!

-Larry

Old November 27th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:56:50 -0500, "Larry" > wrote:

>Got it. The new post in binaries did the trick.
>
>Thanks!
>
>-Larry
>
>"Larry" > wrote in message ...
>> I'll try it. Where is the track ?
>>
>> -Larry
>>
>> > wrote in message
>>> Mine only works on test sessions.

don't know if you read my other post, but it only works in test
session for me. I ran a test for about 10 minutes and all was well.
If I try practice, I get a lap or two then it goes to desktop. It
won't even let me try to start a race, it goes straight to desktop. It
seems to have something to do with other cars being on the track.
Old November 28th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

This is because testing session is all it supports from what I've read.
There is no code in the track for AI cars and that's why it craps out in
other modes.

Not sure about online.

-Larry

Old November 28th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 23:05:04 -0500, "Larry" > wrote:

>This is because testing session is all it supports from what I've read.
>There is no code in the track for AI cars and that's why it craps out in
>other modes.
>
>Not sure about online.
>
>-Larry

That's too bad. That should be fun withg all the cars on that
banking.

I have a talladega version with about 80 degrees (Talladega Squeeze).
It merges into a single lane and has a BIG dip on the backstraight.
If the merge and the dip weren't there it would be better. Everybody
crashes on the first lap when they try to fit into the single lane.