Family of SIX killed by suspected drunken driver

Old September 18th 06, 06:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Family of SIX killed by suspected drunken driver

http://www.examiner.com/a-293059~Fam..._d river.html

Family of six killed by suspected drunken driver

The Associated Press
Sep 17, 2006 11:14 PM

MARYSVILLE, Calif. - A suspected drunken driver was arrested Sunday
after allegedly fleeing the scene of a car crash that killed six
family members, authorities said.

Brian Bledsoe, 28, of Linda, was being held on suspicion of murder,
drunk driving and leaving the scene of an accident.

The family was driving home to Olivehurst from a baptism around 10:25
p.m. Saturday when a pickup truck driven by Bledsoe crashed into their
vehicle on Highway 70 in Yuba County, according to the California
Highway Patrol. The impact sent the family's SUV into a eucalyptus
tree, killing everyone inside.

Witnesses told authorities the pickup truck had been speeding and
swerving without its lights on the highway before the crash.

Killed were Thomas Negrete, 29; his wife, Maribel Negrete, 29; the
couple's 3-year-old son, Eric Negrete; 6-month-old son, Caser Negrete;
grandmother Maria Raya, 63; and grandfather Jose Raya Quintana, 65.

---------------------------------------

And so it goes in criminal coddler america. Even if found guilty,
he'll do maybe a year or so. And the drunkdrivers know that and so
they keep on driving.

Old September 18th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS left this steaming pile fo dog**** for all to
smell in rec.autos.driving:
> And so it goes in criminal coddler america. Even if found guilty,
> he'll do maybe a year or so. And the drunkdrivers know that and so
> they keep on driving.

Too bad you weren't in the car too. Looks like you lose yet again.
HAHA!!

--
Loco Laura demonstrates how inconsistent its
thinking is:

"and besides there is no way to enforce slow
driving speed limits. THINK"
--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend, 1/30/06

Message ID: . com>
Old September 19th 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
dackwarbs

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS sez:

> Witnesses told authorities the pickup truck had been speeding and
> swerving without its lights on the highway before the crash.
>
> Killed were Thomas Negrete, 29; his wife, Maribel Negrete, 29; the
> couple's 3-year-old son, Eric Negrete; 6-month-old son, Caser Negrete;
> grandmother Maria Raya, 63; and grandfather Jose Raya Quintana, 65.

sounds like you shouldnt mind, seeing as how all the people killed was
illegals. you dont like them either, imagine if had been drunk illegal
kills SUV of illegals.
Old September 19th 06, 07:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

dackwarbs wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS sez:
>

> > Witnesses told authorities the pickup truck had been speeding and
> > swerving without its lights on the highway before the crash.
> >
> > Killed were Thomas Negrete, 29; his wife, Maribel Negrete, 29; the
> > couple's 3-year-old son, Eric Negrete; 6-month-old son, Caser Negrete;
> > grandmother Maria Raya, 63; and grandfather Jose Raya Quintana, 65.

> sounds like you shouldnt mind, seeing as how all the people killed was
> illegals. you dont like them either, imagine if had been drunk illegal
> kills SUV of illegals.

Eric isn't exactly a beaner name. THINK

Old September 20th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
to deliver any clue to the following address: Speeders & Drunk Drivers
are MURDERERS >

>And so it goes in criminal coddler america. Even if found guilty,
>he'll do maybe a year or so. And the drunkdrivers know that and so
>they keep on driving.

But, but, it's ok for Teddy Kennedy to do it! Why can't we follow his
stellar lead, el faggio??

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old September 20th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
to deliver any clue to the following address: "Laura Bush murdered her
boy friend" >

>dackwarbs wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS sez:
>>

>> > Witnesses told authorities the pickup truck had been speeding and
>> > swerving without its lights on the highway before the crash.
>> >
>> > Killed were Thomas Negrete, 29; his wife, Maribel Negrete, 29; the
>> > couple's 3-year-old son, Eric Negrete; 6-month-old son, Caser Negrete;
>> > grandmother Maria Raya, 63; and grandfather Jose Raya Quintana, 65.

>> sounds like you shouldnt mind, seeing as how all the people killed was
>> illegals. you dont like them either, imagine if had been drunk illegal
>> kills SUV of illegals.

>Eric isn't exactly a beaner name. THINK

And Negrete is an anglo name? ROTFLMAO.

---

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old September 20th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Funk

On 18 Sep 2006 23:16:17 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> wrote:

>dackwarbs wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS sez:
>>

>> > Witnesses told authorities the pickup truck had been speeding and
>> > swerving without its lights on the highway before the crash.
>> >
>> > Killed were Thomas Negrete, 29; his wife, Maribel Negrete, 29; the
>> > couple's 3-year-old son, Eric Negrete; 6-month-old son, Caser Negrete;
>> > grandmother Maria Raya, 63; and grandfather Jose Raya Quintana, 65.

>> sounds like you shouldnt mind, seeing as how all the people killed was
>> illegals. you dont like them either, imagine if had been drunk illegal
>> kills SUV of illegals.

>Eric isn't exactly a beaner name. THINK

No, now, being a racist isn't going to help you recover.
Ask your $3 ho girlfriend; I bet she's not exactly a pure-white
paragon of waspishness, is she? Yet, you pay her for affection, don't
you?
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old September 21st 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Rob[_2_]

On 18 Sep 2006 23:16:17 -0700, "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend"
> wrote:

>Eric isn't exactly a beaner name. THINK

Neither is Erik. Erik and Eric are both Scandinavian and basically the
same name. Someone better tell boxer Erik Morales (born in Tijuana) he
is not Mexican. Then there's Erik Estrada who although born in the
U.S. in and area his web site calls Spanish Harlem, he can hardly be
called not Hispanic. Just for fun, here's a list a famous Mexicans.
There are even a few Laura's (Origin Latin) in there lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexicans
Old September 21st 06, 06:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ted Kennedy -
President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) said in
rec.autos.driving:
> Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
> to deliver any clue to the following address: "Laura Bush murdered her
> boy friend" >

<snip>

> >Eric isn't exactly a beaner name. THINK

> And Negrete is an anglo name? ROTFLMAO.

And just what kind of name is Xeton, anyways??? ;-P

--
"I didn't want to hurt them, I only wanted to kill them."
- David Berkowitz
Old September 23rd 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
sloopy

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> And so it goes in criminal coddler america. Even if found guilty,

Hold up there, sonny. How do you KNOW he is guilty before he has even
had a trial?

Assuming they've got the right person AND assuming the story is accurate
as told, the only thing it seems he is guilty of is fleeing the scene of
an accident, which should be a very serious offense.

As to his guilt on the DUI charge, there is a reason we have trials in
the US.

> he'll do maybe a year or so. And the drunkdrivers know that and so
> they keep on driving.

You're wrong.