Where are you and your Miata?

Old November 14th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

Default Where are you and your Miata?

"Richard Phillips" > wrote:

> All the cars I've driven over there have been autos.

If you've rented a car the rentals are almost all automatics.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old November 14th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BK

Saint Peters, MO...The Heartland of Mid-America.
'90 Classic Red purchased new 7/03/89 and '06 Acura RSX.
All other info at www.miatabill.com

Old November 14th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger

Dallas.
'96, Montego Blue, 103K near perfect miles.
75 degrees and sunny today. Ha Ha Ha.

How 'bout them Cowboys!

Old November 14th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pltrgyst[_1_]

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:57:16 -0000, "Richard Phillips" >
wrote:

>>> Swansea, Wales, UK! Car is a 2002 1.8, manual/stick gearshift...

>> Wave hello to my cousin in Mumbles, will you please?

>Will do... does he/she drive an MX-5?!

Yes -- she has a red '03 with a tan top. Garaged in West Cross, actually.

-- Larry
Old November 14th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
CR[_2_]

2006 MX-5
Springfield,IL

The "Land of Lincoln"
Capitol of the State of Illinois
Home of the Abe Lincoln Miata Club

(The MX-5 was purchased in Peoria...)

!

Old November 14th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
CR[_2_]

On a recent visit to Iceland, (almost) all rentals have manual
transmissions. Even the buses that carry passengers from Keflavik to
Reykjavik are manual shift. All of the comforts of a modern excursion
bus - with "rev & shift" like a 1940's Greyhound.

Old November 14th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Congrats Richard, 1st from outside the continental US!

Thanks,
Chris
99BBB

Old November 14th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Richard, The Miata (MX-5) is one of the few cars here in the US that is
predominantly a manual transmission car. Auto's are few and far between.

Thanks for the reply,

Old November 14th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

CA is the first state with 2 folks replying!

Thanks Roland,
Chris
99BBB

Old November 14th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

Haven't you heard; it's not the size that counts ;-) We'll miss you if you
go!

Thanks,
Chris
99BBB

"Scott Streeter" > wrote in message

> Auburn, MA USA
>
> Silver 2000 though I'll probably sell it in the Spring and get
> something bigger.

FA: Flying Miata STB + Hood Prop for 1990 - 1997 Miata pws[_1_] Mazda 0 March 30th 07 02:00 PM
What about this Miata? JeffinMS Mazda 2 March 2nd 07 05:11 AM
2000SE miata top FS on miata.net classifieds pws Mazda 1 December 20th 05 08:29 AM
Miata A/C Jerry Mazda 3 July 30th 05 04:28 AM
What a Miata wants to be when it gows up - Mazda Miata mini monster truck.jpg (0/1) schism Mazda 13 November 27th 04 03:18 PM