Parts for 07 Mustang

Old May 19th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Parts for 07 Mustang

All,
where is the best place to look onilne for appearance and performance
parts for the new Mustang GT 07.

I did n't get the factory pedals. I didn't realize how bad looking the
regular ones are. The rubber pedals on my kids Escort look fine these
look like cr*p. Also does anyone know of "molded" mud flaps. The
factory ones were just flat pieces that looked like they were worth all
of $1.98. ($80. option)

TIA

Norm

Old May 19th 07, 01:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Larry[_10_]

Ford does also make a molded splash guard for the GT and V6. I got them for
my GT and they look fine, much better than the flat ones. Ford online lists
them at about $42 if memory serves me. I think the parts departments at the
dealers can charge different prices. You can order them online, to be
picked up at a dealer, and get the online price.

Larry

Old May 20th 07, 12:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John S.[_1_]

On May 19, 12:17 am, "...." > wrote:
> All,
> where is the best place to look onilne for appearance and performance
> parts for the new Mustang GT 07.
>
> I did n't get the factory pedals. I didn't realize how bad looking the
> regular ones are. The rubber pedals on my kids Escort look fine these
> look like cr*p. Also does anyone know of "molded" mud flaps. The
> factory ones were just flat pieces that looked like they were worth all
> of $1.98. ($80. option)
>
> TIA
>
> Norm

well... my favorite shop is MRT... www.mrt-direct.com

A New Use for Mustang Parts... Jay Honeck Ford Mustang 0 January 23rd 07 12:30 PM
1st generation Mustang parts [email protected] Ford Mustang 1 December 31st 06 12:21 AM
Mustang parts Shep Shepherd General 0 December 23rd 06 06:10 PM
more 67-68 Mustang Parts squiddliediddly Ford Mustang 0 January 30th 06 02:27 AM
Mustang parts Warheits Ford Mustang 0 May 2nd 05 10:43 PM