New Aura

Old June 8th 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default New Aura

Got a new Aura today. What a sweet ride. This is my fourth Saturn since 1997.
I've been hooked since. But this car is the real deal. Everyting I wanted except
for XM Radio, since they couldn't find a 2007 in my color with that option. But
since XM and Sirius are supposed to merge, I guess it might be a moot point
soon. Any other Aura owners out there? Are you happy with your car?

Old June 8th 07, 12:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Congratulations! Did you know that you can add in your own satellite radio
using the aux plug and a small XM (or Sirius) mobile unit from WallyMart (or
anywhere else).

Old June 8th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 07:27:14 -0400, "marx404" > wrote:

>Congratulations! Did you know that you can add in your own satellite radio
>using the aux plug and a small XM (or Sirius) mobile unit from WallyMart (or
>anywhere else).

OI actually have an XM system that I had in my L300. I just didn't want to put
the extra antenna and all the through wiring in the new car, and also stick the
mount to the dash. The dealer told me when I picked up the car yesterday that
Saturn or XM, or together, are coming out with a module that can be installed to
the back of the radion whcih will make it XM capable. I'll probably just hold
out for that.

Old June 8th 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
BläBlä[_2_]

In article >, rfdjr1
@optonline.net says...
> On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 07:27:14 -0400, "marx404" > wrote:
>
> >Congratulations! Did you know that you can add in your own satellite radio
> >using the aux plug and a small XM (or Sirius) mobile unit from WallyMart (or
> >anywhere else).
> >

> OI actually have an XM system that I had in my L300. I just didn't want to put
> the extra antenna and all the through wiring in the new car, and also stick the
> mount to the dash. The dealer told me when I picked up the car yesterday that
> Saturn or XM, or together, are coming out with a module that can be installed to
> the back of the radion whcih will make it XM capable. I'll probably just hold
> out for that.

This:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=4744709

Plus this:
4 gig thumb drive (aprox $30 bucks now)

Plus:
Internet fees (if you're here, you should have that covered)

Equals:
A 700+ capacity of good quality mp3's of what "you" want to listen to.

Sure beats paying a company $100+ bucks a year that will put sicko's on
air laughing about raping people...

Old June 8th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
New & Improved - N/F John

Yeah, my base model is far better than my L200. I drive the highway 80% of
the time and get around 27-29 mpg. I really try to just sip the gas. One
of my plastic wheel cover's chirps. Dealer has got the new one. I have 15k
miles on it now. Recently I got two messages about my gas cap. It seems as
tight as it can be. I'll be looking at this I bet. Sometimes when it's
cold in the morning, below 40 degrees F, the car can hesitate a few seconds
upon pressing the accelarator. That's when I jockey a car out the drive on
hill. I thought the roof was too low at first. I find it OK now. I'm
5'10.5".

> wrote in message
> Got a new Aura today. What a sweet ride. This is my fourth Saturn since

1997.
> I've been hooked since. But this car is the real deal. Everyting I wanted

except
> for XM Radio, since they couldn't find a 2007 in my color with that

option. But
> since XM and Sirius are supposed to merge, I guess it might be a moot

point
> soon. Any other Aura owners out there? Are you happy with your car?

Question about Aura [email protected] Saturn 2 April 4th 07 04:33 PM
New Saturn Aura XE - My opinion New & Improved - N/F John Saturn 3 September 12th 06 04:45 AM
Aura available for sale? Lyle Saturn 1 February 16th 06 03:08 AM
Saturn Aura fish Saturn 3 November 27th 05 10:49 PM
300+ hp AURA Red Line CE Saturn 1 January 17th 05 01:23 PM