zoombywoof only buys yankee bwhahaha

Old June 27th 05, 04:57 AM

Default zoombywoof only buys yankee bwhahaha

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:58:03 -0400, ZombyWoof >
wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:52:50 GMT, "Jack Dotson" >
>wrote something wonderfully witty:
>
>>Why would you choose the GT?
>>

>I don't mean this to sound trite, but I would buy it because it is
>American. I only buy American.

pssssssssst
84 % of yankee hi teck is designed by canada
LMFAO

Old June 27th 05, 05:05 AM
Thomas Cameron

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 03:57:28 +0000, abbotsford90210 wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:58:03 -0400, ZombyWoof >
> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:52:50 GMT, "Jack Dotson" >
>>wrote something wonderfully witty:
>>
>>>Why would you choose the GT?
>>>

>>I don't mean this to sound trite, but I would buy it because it is
>>American. I only buy American.

> pssssssssst
> 84 % of yankee hi teck is designed by canada
> LMFAO

Cite your reference. Oh, and use spell check.

Thomas
Old June 28th 05, 12:25 AM

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 04:05:31 GMT, Thomas Cameron
> wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 03:57:28 +0000, abbotsford90210 wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:58:03 -0400, ZombyWoof >
>> wrote:

>>>I don't mean this to sound trite, but I would buy it because it is
>>>American. I only buy American.

>> pssssssssst
>> 84 % of yankee hi teck is designed by canada
>> LMFAO

>Cite your reference. Oh, and use spell check.
>
>Thomas

ask arnold why 79% of silicon valley is CANADIAN

come to calgary
i will show you where they make your guidence system
and repair station for your missles
LMFAO

Old June 28th 05, 12:27 AM

ck.

>>Thomas
>>

>Whether his referenced # is right or not, and I doubt it is, I do
>indeed try to buy products from American Companies. However, in the
>current "Global Economy" this is getting harder & harder to do. The
>idea behind buying American or possibly even North American products
>whenever possible is that the final revenue stays here to feed our
>economy as opposed to another countries.

and your economy really sucks now
that ya ****ed the rest of the world off
LMFAO
i boycott the usa

Old June 28th 05, 06:54 AM
Thomas Cameron

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:25:59 +0000, abbotsford90210 wrote:

> ask arnold why 79% of silicon valley is CANADIAN

Again - cite your reference. Just because you say it does not make it so.

> come to calgary
> i will show you where they make your guidence system
> and repair station for your missles

OK, so there is manufacturing in Calgary (note how that's spelled for
future reference - capitalization and all). You still have nothing to
back your claim.

I'm not impressed. If you think that unsubstantiated claims made with
second grade spelling, grammar and punctuation are going to make me
believe you are anything but a moron, you need to think again.

Thomas
Old June 28th 05, 07:45 AM
ironrod

Actually its 79% oriental, 21% everybody else.

Old June 28th 05, 11:11 AM
David M

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:54:52 +0000, Thomas Cameron rearranged some
electrons to form:

> I'm not impressed. If you think that unsubstantiated claims made with
> second grade spelling, grammar and punctuation are going to make me
> believe you are anything but a moron, you need to think again.
>
> Thomas

Please don't feed the troll. Don't respond to it. Many users
have already blocked it, so now we have to see it's nonsense
when YOU reply to it.

"you ain't from around here, are ya?"

--
David M (dmacchiarolo)
http://home.triad.rr.com/redsled

Old June 28th 05, 11:33 PM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 05:54:52 GMT, Thomas Cameron
> wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:25:59 +0000, abbotsford90210 wrote:
>
>> ask arnold why 79% of silicon valley is CANADIAN

>Again - cite your reference. Just because you say it does not make it so.
>
>> come to calgary
>> i will show you where they make your guidence system
>> and repair station for your missles

>OK, so there is manufacturing in Calgary (note how that's spelled for
>future reference - capitalization and all). You still have nothing to
>back your claim.
>
>I'm not impressed. If you think that unsubstantiated claims made with
>second grade spelling, grammar and punctuation are going to make me
>believe you are anything but a moron, you need to think again.
>
>Thomas

check out your dept of statistics
they will confirm my ####

who gives a fock what you think
usa is focked
we dident even agree to your last missle agreement
no nukes over canada
LMFAO
boycott the USA

Old June 28th 05, 11:52 PM
Brian

> wrote in message
> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:58:03 -0400, ZombyWoof >

> pssssssssst
> 84 % of yankee hi teck is designed by canada
> LMFAO

Charley, you need to design a high "teck" spell checker. ASAP. Or maybe
enroll in a high "teck" spelling class.
"LMAFO"

Old June 29th 05, 04:27 AM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:52:10 -0500, "Brian" > wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:58:03 -0400, ZombyWoof >

>> pssssssssst
>> 84 % of yankee hi teck is designed by canada
>> LMFAO

>Charley, you need to design a high "teck" spell checker. ASAP. Or maybe
>enroll in a high "teck" spelling class.
>"LMAFO"

why