Magnets on the fuel line intake

Old September 14th 08, 07:30 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Alf.F

Default Magnets on the fuel line intake

I once had a magnetic driven car. Actually two cars, toy cars, both
with a magnets. Depending on direction of the first car did the other
car goes away or comes back aginst the first car. No external power,
or??
Magnetic force will never ever add power to something. It is a force a
lot similar to gravity. It will help the car to go downhill but it
will also come a uphill. The trick is to fool the car that it always
is a bit downhill. It can be done with bigger rear wheels or holding a
magnet in front of the car. As a carrot in front of a donkey.

A lot of magnetic force is added to the fuel in a modern car due
magnetic field around the electric injection coil. It does not harm
the fuel despite that the magnetic field comes in very close contact
with fuel.

A magnet close around gasoline hose will result in a lot of magnetic
fuel in the gas tank due to that most of the fuel is returned to the
gas tank in an injection system. If two such magnetic cars comes cloes
to each other will fuel be sucked to to the tank with strongest
magnetic force and result in less fuel consumtion for that car.

Magnetic carbon exist. It requires very sensitive instruments to prove
this effect as it is a extreme small effect and also requires a unusal
form of carbon. Several 1000 times less then the force from gravity.
If gas tank is placed 10 feets below the car could it reduce fuel
consumtion due to gravity makes it hard to pump fuel high enough?

Electric fields in a combustion chamber can reduce some carbon gases.
Throw in a magnet also...and it will reduce every thing.

/Alf
Old September 15th 08, 12:33 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Kevin McMurtrie[_2_]

In article >,
Alf.F > wrote:

> I once had a magnetic driven car. Actually two cars, toy cars, both
> with a magnets. Depending on direction of the first car did the other
> car goes away or comes back aginst the first car. No external power,
> or??
> Magnetic force will never ever add power to something. It is a force a
> lot similar to gravity. It will help the car to go downhill but it
> will also come a uphill. The trick is to fool the car that it always
> is a bit downhill. It can be done with bigger rear wheels or holding a
> magnet in front of the car. As a carrot in front of a donkey.
>
> A lot of magnetic force is added to the fuel in a modern car due
> magnetic field around the electric injection coil. It does not harm
> the fuel despite that the magnetic field comes in very close contact
> with fuel.
>
> A magnet close around gasoline hose will result in a lot of magnetic
> fuel in the gas tank due to that most of the fuel is returned to the
> gas tank in an injection system. If two such magnetic cars comes cloes
> to each other will fuel be sucked to to the tank with strongest
> magnetic force and result in less fuel consumtion for that car.
>
> Magnetic carbon exist. It requires very sensitive instruments to prove
> this effect as it is a extreme small effect and also requires a unusal
> form of carbon. Several 1000 times less then the force from gravity.
> If gas tank is placed 10 feets below the car could it reduce fuel
> consumtion due to gravity makes it hard to pump fuel high enough?
>
> Electric fields in a combustion chamber can reduce some carbon gases.
> Throw in a magnet also...and it will reduce every thing.
>
> /Alf

LOL!

I tried putting a big magnet in the combustion chamber but it just went
"THUD!"

--
Google is a pro-spamming service. I will not see your reply if you use Google.
Old October 6th 08, 07:58 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
laurentien

Here are the latest results in terms of using these magnets:

The car is a 1994 Audi 80 Saloon equiped with a 1.9 TDi rated at 90 HP
(in fact 105 HP) running on diesel fuel.
The car has 230 000 km.

Beforehand, without the magnets, in the UK, the car was doing from 7
to 7.2 L / 100 km on motorways.
I had checked that several times on trips to the outscirts (fair
centre) of Birmingham, Manchester
and Liverpool airport starting from Lancaster.

I have driven 4500 km throughout Europe and Turkey from Lancaster to
Morphou in Cyprus
with a heavy car fully loaded including a 450 L roof box and it did
6.5 L / 100 km and
this includes crossing several mountain ranges, driving nervously in
french, italian and Turkish cities as well.
We could say that we were on mixed driving.

I have now completed a test mostly on motorways around Cyprus but also
including city driving in Lefkosia
and the car did just below 6 L / 100 km.
We can say that the magnets have reduced the fuel conusmption by just
more than 14 %.
If you read the magnet documentation, they advocate savings around 15
% which means that I have reached them.

Apart from that I can really appreciate the added punch that the
diesel has now in the low revs which means that city driving is much
more pleasant.

Therefore, I do conclude on these two lines:
1- these magnets are really functionning as far as I am concerned and
I will keep them
2- there is enough evidence to go further with investigations, I set
up a lab demonstration
to launch my own instrumented tests and publish them in the open
domain
(that is the role of free public Engineering Schools)

Now, it is up to you to decide if 30 euros is worth spending on a
device that can add punch (meaning more HP) and also save up to 14 %
on your petrol bill.

Luc Rolland
Old October 7th 08, 04:39 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Ed Pirrero

On Oct 5, 11:58*pm, laurentien > wrote:

[100% bull**** snipped]

> Luc Rolland

Without hard proof, Luc, your claims are garbage.

Get back to us when you have hard data.

E.P.

Replacing main fuel pump. Question pinching fuel line from transfer pump. tonyw VW water cooled 2 August 14th 06 06:09 AM
magnets on fuel line barry Mazda 22 July 29th 06 02:44 PM
New Fuel Line? Lee VW air cooled 10 October 19th 05 02:04 PM
Magnets, apple corers and other fuel saving devices Technology 22 September 21st 05 06:27 PM
Fuel line leak at fuel rail [email protected] Technology 2 May 9th 05 01:33 AM