Pictures of new A4

Old August 31st 07, 04:19 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Steve Daniels

Default Pictures of new A4

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 00:27:24 -0700, against all advice, something
compelled Kevin McMurtrie >, to say:

> Or worse yet, what happens when you discover that Audi's
> suspension grips the road much better than their cupholders grip a
> milkshake?

Don't Drink & Drive!
--

Life is too short to play cheap guitars.
Old August 31st 07, 11:46 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
KLS

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 00:27:24 -0700, Kevin McMurtrie

http://www.audi.de/audi/de/de2/neuwa...erie/bildgaler
>> ie.html>

I do love her and may just have to buy one for myself, never having
bought a new Audi in my life, but being quite tempted this time around
(the TT is similarly tempting).

>What? Targeting the old and angry crowd? It even has grumpy looking
>bags under its eyes.

Oh, please. More for me, then. I love the fierce nose!
Old September 2nd 07, 06:06 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Robert[_1_]

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:12:37 -0400, Russell Lewis wrote:

> http://www.audi.de/etc/medialib/cms4...0022.Image.jpg
>
> It looks like Quattro has split, and maybe non Quattre has the 2 exhaust
> on one side as shown on the audi world article.
>
> I agree, I much prefer the split look.
>
> -Russell
>
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:09:21 -0400, Robert >
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:10:24 -0400, Russell Lewis wrote:
>>
>>> Oh, more info:
>>>
>>> http://www.audiworld.com/news/07/b8-a4-first-look/

>> Nice look. I see they went back to the single sided exhaust. Shame, I
>> liked the split exhaust they have now.

I believe I had read that the first are to hit the streets in Europe in
Nov 2007. Anyone know when the first will be in the USA?

--

Regards
Robert

Smile... it increases your face value!

Old September 2nd 07, 11:44 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Bill T

It looks like Audi is giving up on the DSG transmission ?