Extended Warranties from secure.warranty.ca

Old December 14th 05, 01:21 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Extended Warranties from secure.warranty.ca

Has anyone purchased from Extended Warranties for Audi A4. My A4 1.8
(CVT) will lapse for warranty within the next few months.

I'm weighing purchasing of the Extended Warranty, and was quoted by
Audi dealer in Etobicoke 2900 CD$ for additional 80k or 2 years.

Any thoughts on CVT's ater warranty need for expensive servicing which
would justify this additional expense?
Old December 15th 05, 02:06 AM posted to alt.autos.audi

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 07:21:12 -0500, ForteAgent > wrote:

> Has anyone purchased from Extended Warranties for Audi A4. My A4 1.8
> (CVT) will lapse for warranty within the next few months.
>
> I'm weighing purchasing of the Extended Warranty, and was quoted by
> Audi dealer in Etobicoke 2900 CD$ for additional 80k or 2 years.
>
> Any thoughts on CVT's ater warranty need for expensive servicing which
> would justify this additional expense?

Compared to extended warranties in the US, $2900 for only 2 years/80k km is
expensive!

4 years ago, I got a 4-year, 4900 mile (77k km) extended warranty on a '98
A6Q for $1600 US == $2000 CD$. Infltion hasn't been high enough to bridge
that gap!

--
Jay.
(remove dashes for legal email address)
Old December 15th 05, 05:10 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Jay, did you mean 49,000 miles? Where did you get that from? I am
currently trying to decide what to do about that. I am getting a little
frustrated with some of the (admittedly minor) things going on with my
car. While they are all covered by the factory warranty, unless I get
an extended warranty, I am not sure I will keep the car after the
factory warranty expires.....

Thx,

Dan D
'04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6
Central NJ USA

Extended warranties Whoever Chrysler 0 September 10th 05 06:44 PM
Extended Warranty - Worth It???? BostonHondaGuy Honda 26 September 8th 05 05:46 PM
Extended Warrenty is it worth it , have you gotten your moneys worth out of it ? Frank Boettcher Chrysler 11 August 19th 05 11:30 AM
UK BMW warranties..... Paul Aspinall BMW 6 June 4th 05 01:23 AM
extended warranty - prices? / should I? FTLOSM Dodge 7 March 18th 05 11:25 PM