Very Rare Le Castellet Alloys for sale

Old January 2nd 06, 09:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Default Very Rare Le Castellet Alloys for sale

Hi all

It's a long time since I was on any newsgroups, sold my Mk1 16V 3 years ago
to finance IVF and now have a Sharan for my 3 boys!

I have a set (4) of Le Castellet alloys. Two with brand new tyres that have
not touched the road yet and two very nearly news tyres. They were summer
wheels so the car had Pirelli Alloys on in winter, that's why 2 of the tyres
are brand new, they were fitted when I last took the wheels off. Think they
are Michelins or something similar, but good quality, not cheapys! They are
195/50/15.

Not sure what current value is so if anyone interested in them could let me
know I'd really appreciate it.

Also, what has happened to Clubgti newsgroup???

Cheers

Andrea

Old January 2nd 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

"Andrea King" > wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> It's a long time since I was on any newsgroups, sold my Mk1 16V 3 years
> ago
> to finance IVF and now have a Sharan for my 3 boys!
>
> I have a set (4) of Le Castellet alloys. Two with brand new tyres that
> have
> not touched the road yet and two very nearly news tyres. They were summer
> wheels so the car had Pirelli Alloys on in winter, that's why 2 of the
> tyres
> are brand new, they were fitted when I last took the wheels off. Think
> they
> are Michelins or something similar, but good quality, not cheapys! They
> are
> 195/50/15.
>
> Not sure what current value is so if anyone interested in them could let
> me
> know I'd really appreciate it.
>
> Also, what has happened to Clubgti newsgroup???

Was that the Tornado red one with a gas flowed head?
The Clubgti newsgroup is dead, there's a forum on the website now,
http://www.clubgti.com/forum/

The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
Second hand alloys... safe to buy? Nathan Lucas VW water cooled 9 June 8th 05 05:38 PM
More Rare than a Dusenberg 1933 Ford BB 1.5 Ton Truck Only 216 Made Mickey Yak Antique cars 2 March 9th 05 03:21 PM
finding out how rare my vette is... jameson Corvette 22 November 11th 04 08:15 PM