WWTL Mobile is validated for iPad 3

Old March 19th 12, 12:35 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Carl ROGÉRS

Default WWTL Mobile is validated for iPad 3

Hi Viatologists,

We at the WWTL Labs are proud to validate support for the new iPad 3!
After rigorous testing, our slideshow of photographs is proven to flip
across the screen with ease. WWTL Mobile uses standard HTML
technology, so additional software nor apps are needed to stream
worldwide highway photographs across your Retina Display.

When you are ready to experience the full-features of the Worldwide
Transportation Library, simply open your MacBook Pro and go from
there.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL): http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
+1 201.676.0185 [Press]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways. Since 2000, we
have offered several photographs, videos and Virtual 360 captures --
to each viatologist & transportologist. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********
Old March 19th 12, 02:29 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
> Hi Viatologists,

Boy, what the hell is a viatologist? You been smokin' that rock again?

> We at the WWTL Labs are proud to validate

You need to take this schlock someplace else, whitey. Any jive turkey who
brings this stuff into my aeroplane is going to get kicked out. And I didn't
say nothin' about landing first, either. You'll be walkin' the plank at
FL350 for sure.

N166ER

Old March 19th 12, 07:34 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Steve Firth

Carl Rogers > wrote:

> We at the WWTL Labs are proud to validate support for the new iPad 3!
> After rigorous testing, our slideshow of photographs is proven to flip
> across the screen with ease.

Gosh, Apple must be pleased to hear that.