Photos of the Dutch motorway

Old August 28th 11, 05:28 PM posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Photos of the Dutch motorway

Hi Viatologists,

The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) proudly unveils new road
photos from the Netherlands! Today we share three photographs of
Motorway A27:

http://wwtl.info/#ne-a27.html

Take the journey and follow northbound traffic towards Utrecht. For
those into trivia, the last two pictures are just near the North
Brabant-South Holland border. These photos come courtesy of Pham H.
Son, a Vietnamese national who recently returned from European
holiday.

Did you know that the WWTL has the widest sampling of European road
photos on the Internet? Check out our collection of photographs - we
even include snaps from tiny European countries like Liechtenstein and
Monaco:

http://wwtl.info/#photographs-europe.html

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
+1 201.676.0185 [Press]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********
Old August 28th 11, 06:45 PM posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving
Mr. Benn[_4_]

"Carl Rogers" wrote in message

Hi Viatologists,

The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) proudly unveils new road
photos from the Netherlands! Today we share three photographs of
Motorway A27:

http://wwtl.info/#ne-a27.html
=================================

Hi Carl,

Out of interest, I took a look at your website recently and I have to say
that it is utter crap. It looks like it was constructed by a 5 year-old
child.

My apologies if you are indeed 5 years old, I have nothing against infants.
It's good that they get off to an early start in website design. It can be
useful later in life when you become an adult.

Have you started at school yet?

Old August 29th 11, 04:02 AM posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving
Steve Firth

Mr. Benn > wrote:

> Out of interest, I took a look at your website recently and I have to say
> that it is utter crap. It looks like it was constructed by a 5 year-old
> child.

"Why do people (yes, you) decide to destroy their position in a debate
by resorting to such ridiculous personal abuse? Not funny, not
helpful, not clever."
Old August 29th 11, 08:30 AM posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving
Mr. Benn[_4_]

"Steve Firth" wrote in message

Mr. Benn > wrote:

> Out of interest, I took a look at your website recently and I have to say
> that it is utter crap. It looks like it was constructed by a 5 year-old
> child.

"Why do people (yes, you) decide to destroy their position in a debate
by resorting to such ridiculous personal abuse? Not funny, not
helpful, not clever."
==================================

What debate? Carl Rogers never bothers to reply to anyone. How do you
know he's not 5 years old?

Old August 29th 11, 11:57 AM posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving
Nate Nagel[_2_]

On 08/29/2011 03:30 AM, Mr. Benn wrote:
> "Steve Firth" wrote in message
>
> Mr. Benn > wrote:
>

>> Out of interest, I took a look at your website recently and I have to say
>> that it is utter crap. It looks like it was constructed by a 5 year-old
>> child.

> "Why do people (yes, you) decide to destroy their position in a debate
> by resorting to such ridiculous personal abuse? Not funny, not
> helpful, not clever."
> ==================================
>
> What debate? Carl Rogers never bothers to reply to anyone. How do you
> know he's not 5 years old?

because he's been posting longer than that...

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old August 29th 11, 01:23 PM posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving
Steve Firth

Mr. Benn > wrote:

> "Steve Firth" wrote in message
>
> Mr. Benn > wrote:
>

> > Out of interest, I took a look at your website recently and I have to say
> > that it is utter crap. It looks like it was constructed by a 5 year-old
> > child.

> "Why do people (yes, you) decide to destroy their position in a debate
> by resorting to such ridiculous personal abuse? Not funny, not
> helpful, not clever."
> ==================================
>
> What debate? Carl Rogers never bothers to reply to anyone. How do you
> know he's not 5 years old?

Your utter hypocrisy and inability to configure a newsreader properly,
noted.
Old August 31st 11, 08:33 PM posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving
NM

On Aug 28, 6:45*pm, "Mr. Benn" > wrote:
> "Carl Rogers" *wrote in message

> Hi Viatologists,
>
> The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) proudly unveils new road
> photos from the Netherlands! *Today we share three photographs of
> Motorway A27:
>
> http://wwtl.info/#ne-a27.html
> =================================
>
> Hi Carl,
>
> Out of interest, I took a look at your website recently and I have to say
> that it is utter crap. It looks like it was constructed by a 5 year-old
> child.
>
> My apologies if you are indeed 5 years old, I have nothing against infants.
> It's good that they get off to an early start in website design. *It can be
> useful later in life when you become an adult.
>
> Have you started at school yet?

That is very unkind, if he is only five then congratulations are in
order, calling his efforts crap at his early stage of development
could cause long term damage to his confidence, he could grow up like
Firth.
Old August 31st 11, 08:36 PM posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving
NM

On Aug 29, 4:02*am, (Steve Firth) wrote:
> Mr. Benn > wrote:
>
> > Out of interest, I took a look at your website recently and I have to say
> > that it is utter crap. It looks like it was constructed by a 5 year-old
> > child.

> "Why do people (yes, you) decide to destroy their position in a debate
> by resorting to such ridiculous personal abuse? Not funny, not
> helpful, not clever."

Can't believe I'm reading this, coming as it is from the master of
abusive posts.
Old August 31st 11, 08:38 PM posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving
NM

On Aug 29, 1:23*pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
> Mr. Benn > wrote:
> > "Steve Firth" *wrote in message
> .. .

> > Mr. Benn > wrote:

> > > Out of interest, I took a look at your website recently and I have to say
> > > that it is utter crap. It looks like it was constructed by a 5 year-old
> > > child.

> > "Why do people (yes, you) decide to destroy their position in a debate
> > by resorting to such ridiculous personal abuse? Not funny, not
> > helpful, not clever."
> > ==================================

> > What debate? * Carl Rogers never bothers to reply to anyone. *How do you
> > know he's not 5 years old?

> Your utter hypocrisy and inability to configure a newsreader properly,
> noted.

Whereas your utter hypocrisy is ignored yet again although it did
cause smile.
Old September 2nd 11, 11:43 PM posted to misc.transport.road,uk.transport,rec.autos.driving
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Better yet, why not post a few pics of the scenery in de Wallen (Amsterdam)?

--
Paul Hovnanian
The only difference in the game of love over the last few thousand years