New photo of US Federal Route 93

Old November 23rd 10, 04:52 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Carl ROGÉRS

Default New photo of US Federal Route 93

Hi Viatologists,

The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) announces a new photo from
the Hoover Dam region:

http://wwtl.info/#us-93_2b.html

We welcome aboard Sharon Marceline, whose camera caught this picture
of the spectacular new arch bridge.

At the forefront of web technology and scientific study, the WWTL
continues a tradition of excellence in the objective study of
worldwide highways. Visit today! http://wwtl.info/. We show all the
highways without the bull**** commentary.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
+1 201.676.0185 [Press]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old November 23rd 10, 02:12 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
me

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
> We show all the bull**** without the highway commentary.

Fixed that for ya.

Old November 23rd 10, 09:12 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Larry Scholnick[_2_]

On Nov 22, 8:52*pm, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) announces a new photo from
> the Hoover Dam region:
>
> http://wwtl.info/#us-93_2b.html
>
> We welcome aboard Sharon Marceline, whose camera caught this picture
> of the spectacular new arch bridge.
>
> At the forefront of web technology and scientific study, the WWTL
> continues a tradition of excellence in the objective study of
> worldwide highways. *Visit today! *http://wwtl.info/. *We show all the
> highways without the bull**** commentary.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Rogers

It's too bad your site doesn't work.

The link goes to a slide show rather than the selected picture.

When you click on I WANT A MENU INSTEAD, you do get a menu of places.
When you click on AMERICAS (which is where I assume you have filed
US-93) it returns to the slide show.

Please explain why this site doesn't work for the most common browser
(Internet Explorer 8) on the most common operating system (Windows XP).
Old November 23rd 10, 11:07 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Dimitry Megadeth

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:12:54 -0800, Larry Scholnick wrote:

> Please explain why this site doesn't work for the most common browser
> (Internet Explorer 8) on the most common operating system (Windows XP).

Cos it's a clustre****? I think Carl is really a Drunken Manatee. If you
think DUI with great clubby flippers is difficult, imagine writing code.
Especially when you can't read in the first place, as illiteracy is
rampant among sea mammals, no matter their state of intoxication.

--
Otto Yamamoto
Old November 24th 10, 02:03 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Steve Riner

On Nov 23, 2:12*pm, Larry Scholnick > wrote:
> On Nov 22, 8:52*pm, Carl Rogers > wrote:
>

> > Hi Viatologists,

> > The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) announces a new photo from
> > the Hoover Dam region:

> >http://wwtl.info/#us-93_2b.html

> > We welcome aboard Sharon Marceline, whose camera caught this picture
> > of the spectacular new arch bridge.

> > At the forefront of web technology and scientific study, the WWTL
> > continues a tradition of excellence in the objective study of
> > worldwide highways. *Visit today! *http://wwtl.info/. *We show all the
> > highways without the bull**** commentary.

> > Cheers,

> > Carl Rogers

> It's too bad your site doesn't work.
>
> The link goes to a slide show rather than the selected picture.
>
> When you click on I WANT A MENU INSTEAD, you do get a menu of places.
> When you click on AMERICAS (which is where I assume you have filed
> US-93) it returns to the slide show.
>
> Please explain why this site doesn't work for the most common browser
> (Internet Explorer 8) on the most common operating system (Windows XP).- Hide quoted text -

But it does work. You haven't bought a computer in the last 8 days,
which means you don't have the required 8000 X 6000 screen resolution,
so you are treated as if you were using a Blackberry and punished by
being provided with the random picture show rather than being able to
select the actual route that you want the detailed history of. Oh
wait, there are no detailed histories because those would be evidence
of narrow focus. Plus, every time you try to select North America, you
provide another hit to the site count.

Steve Riner
Pueblo West CO

Explore New Mexico and Minnesota highways: http://www.steve-riner.com

Proudly promoting regional values and a narrow focus since 1997.
Old November 24th 10, 03:55 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Dimitry Megadeth

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 18:03:54 -0800, Steve Riner wrote:

> On Nov 23, 2:12Â*pm, Larry Scholnick > wrote:
>> On Nov 22, 8:52Â*pm, Carl Rogers > wrote:
>>

>> > Hi Viatologists,

>> > The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) announces a new photo
>> > from the Hoover Dam region:

>> >http://wwtl.info/#us-93_2b.html

>> > We welcome aboard Sharon Marceline, whose camera caught this picture
>> > of the spectacular new arch bridge.

>> > At the forefront of web technology and scientific study, the WWTL
>> > continues a tradition of excellence in the objective study of
>> > worldwide highways. Â*Visit today! Â*http://wwtl.info/. Â*We show all
>> > the highways without the bull**** commentary.

>> > Cheers,

>> > Carl Rogers

>> It's too bad your site doesn't work.
>>
>> The link goes to a slide show rather than the selected picture.
>>
>> When you click on I WANT A MENU INSTEAD, you do get a menu of places.
>> When you click on AMERICAS (which is where I assume you have filed
>> US-93) it returns to the slide show.
>>
>> Please explain why this site doesn't work for the most common browser
>> (Internet Explorer 8) on the most common operating system (Windows
>> XP).- Hide quoted text -

> But it does work. You haven't bought a computer in the last 8 days,
> which means you don't have the required 8000 X 6000 screen resolution,
> so you are treated as if you were using a Blackberry and punished by
> being provided with the random picture show rather than being able to
> select the actual route that you want the detailed history of. Oh wait,
> there are no detailed histories because those would be evidence of
> narrow focus. Plus, every time you try to select North America, you
> provide another hit to the site count.
>
> Steve Riner
> Pueblo West CO
>
> Explore New Mexico and Minnesota highways: http://www.steve-riner.com
>
> Proudly promoting regional values and a narrow focus since 1997.

Well, yes and no. Irony of ironies, the link worked perfectly for me
using Firefox(3.6.12), Konqueror(KDE's native browser) 4.42 and Chromium
for Ultimate Edition Ubuntu(based on Ubuntu 10.04LTS). I seem to recall
Cal honking and tweeting about his site being optimised for IE 8, and
being the morbidly curious type that I am, and having Win7 in a virtual
machine on this box, I tried it under allegedly ideal conditions. Does
the same as it did for Larry.

I also seem to recall Call dissin the *nix and me sometime ago. How ya
like me now, Cal? HAW! HAW! HAW!

--
Otto Yamamoto
Old November 24th 10, 05:24 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Dasyurid

On 2010-11-23 14:52:07 +1000, Carl Rogers > said:

> Hi Viatologists,
>
> The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) announces a new photo from
> the Hoover Dam region:
>
> http://wwtl.info/#us-93_2b.html
>
> We welcome aboard Sharon Marceline, whose camera caught this picture
> of the spectacular new arch bridge.

Thank you very much. Keep up the excellent work.

Old November 24th 10, 05:37 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Reality Check

"Larry Scholnick" > wrote in message

|Please explain why this site doesn't work for the most common browser
|(Internet Explorer 8) on the most common operating system (Windows
XP).

Because his site sucks out loud.

RC

Old November 24th 10, 09:54 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport
Steve Firth

Larry Scholnick > wrote:

> It's too bad your site doesn't work.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Carl "I don't care I'll spam until
Hell freezes over" Todgers.