Green viatology: the responsible solution for the environment

Old February 24th 11, 12:19 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Green viatology: the responsible solution for the environment

Hi Viatologists,

As you continue to gather data on roads near and far, keep in mind
that your studies have an impact on the global environment. No matter
how you slice it or dice it, your viatological explorations put
additional amounts of carbon into the sky. I urge you to consider
going above and beyond the scientific principles of viatology by
additionally keeping your studies GREEN. With your help, you can help
save the planet from drastic weather pattern changes and loss of ice-
pack at the poles. For a list of recommended guidelines in "green"
for viatology-based research, please refer to this article:

http://tinyurl.com/92hv4h

Of importance:

(1) Don't take road trips purely for the sake of roads!!! Bundle it
into a vacation and kill two birds w/one stone.
(2) If viatologists wish to discuss their topic w/ one another, use
alternative communication mediums like teleconferencing, telephone,
or physically meeting together for more than a Saturday/Sunday gig
that's several hundred kilometres away. If you're traveling that kind
of
distance for that short of a meet, your lack of a social life is
deprecating to
Earth and is a carbon pollutant.
(3) If you must travel for the sake of viatology alone, consider a
fuel-efficient car that gets more than 30 MPG or 7.75L/100km.
(4) Carpool w/ other viatologists when all possible.

To reiterate -- getting to your destination of roadside research
produces carbon emission. It doesn't matter whether you travel by
car, rail, or airplane. Do your part and determine what method suits
the environment.

The WWTL officially endorses a green advertising-partner called 'Trip
Footprint', who uncoincidentally offers you the ability to compute
your footprint based on your mode of transportation AND the number of
people involved in your travel party: http://www.tripfootprint.com .
Consider a visit today.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********
Old February 24th 11, 02:16 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Paul D. DeRocco

What a load of cobblers.

--

Ciao, Paul D. DeRocco
Paul mailto

Old February 24th 11, 05:29 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Reality Check

"Carl Rogers" wrote in message

> Hi Viat <bitch slap>

'Ya know, running a computer just to troll usenet is about as un-green
as you can get. Not that I would expect a hypocritical fairy like you
to understand.

RC

Old February 24th 11, 08:24 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
MBHockey13

I barely ever post, but this lonely pretentious douchebag just drives
me nuts. Stop calling me a "viatologist" or whatever it is - it is
"roadgeek", and I am proud to be one. Don't lecture me on the
environment, or suggest what I should or shouldn't do. No one cares
about inane percentages on your stupid page. Honestly, stop trolling -
I'd rather read about "cheap" Air Jordans from China or about some
Asian female celebrities I have never heard of before than sit through
another one of your posts.

Thank you.

Old February 24th 11, 03:03 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Michael Moroney

> Subject: Green viatology

If your viatologies are green, you really need to see a doctor, especially
a proctologist or one who specializes in lower bowel disorders.
Old February 24th 11, 05:37 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Mark Goodge

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:19:46 -0800 (PST), Carl Rogers put finger to
keyboard and typed:

>Hi Viatologists,

Yeah, a lot of the green movement is viatology.

Mark
--
"Amusement first, viatology second"
The official Viatology website:
Old February 24th 11, 06:52 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
me

"Michael Moroney" > wrote in message ...
> If your viatologies are green, you really need to see a doctor, especially
> a proctologist or one who specializes in lower bowel disorders.

He'd have to have his head removed from there first

Old February 24th 11, 07:37 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Steve Firth

**** off.
Old February 25th 11, 10:18 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Mr. Benn[_3_]

"Steve Firth" > wrote in message
. ..
> Carl Rogers > wrote:
>
>> Hi Viatologists,

> **** off.

Do you think Carl has a learning disability?

Old February 25th 11, 02:28 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
US 71

"Mr. Benn" > wrote in message
> "Steve Firth" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Carl Rogers > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Viatologists,

>> **** off.

> Do you think Carl has a learning disability?

No, he's learned he can annoy us and we'll respond to him like a trained
puppy.