Confusion over ATF for ZJ

Old December 19th 05, 10:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Confusion over ATF for ZJ

Which fluid should I put in mt 98 ZJ? There are quite a few different
opinions out there. There was even different opinions at the dealer I
called. I believe it came with ATF+3, it only has 29K so I think this
will be the first change. I'm told ATF+4 is better but you can't mix +3
& +4, I have also been told use only mopar 7176. Whats the skinny? Also
would like to know what to put in the quadrive transfer
case........Thanks

Old December 20th 05, 12:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Follow the link for the TSB
http://dodgeram.info/tsb/2004/21-004-04.htm

Coasty

oups.com...

Old December 20th 05, 01:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Thanks, no ATF+4 for my 98 ZJ

J Kennedy

Old December 20th 05, 02:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

'94-'98 ZJs are listed on the TSB near the bottom.

--
(Remove the SPAM)
2002 WJ Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
oups.com...

Old December 20th 05, 03:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

> '94-'98 ZJs are listed on the TSB near the bottom.

How about the '93s?