Alfa 147 new special edition?

Old March 18th 07, 06:03 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Davs

Default Alfa 147 new special edition?

Hi Group

2 weeks ago I put my deposit for a brand new alfa romeo 147 Collezione 1.9
JTD 3 door, black.
The dealer, the biggest in the UK, at first told me that there were none
left due to the limited number available (only 500) but then apparently
managed to find one.
However a few days ago they rang me up saying they could only find a red
one, and as I'm not keen on red i cancelled the deal.
The day after they called me again saying that after speaking directly to
Alfa in Italy, they found out that another special edition with similar
specs and special reduced price would be available in the UK from April, but
apart from that they couldn't tell me much more.

Now I can't hardly wait, I need to know what this new special edition will
be, I can't find anything on the internet, I know that in Italy there are
other special editions like the Blackline or Exclusive.
If any of you has any inside information, please take me out of my misery
and let me know what this model is or if the dealer is just bullsh*tting
while keeping hold of my deposit.

Thanks
Dav.