Remove GTLegends logo from replays

Old October 25th 05, 04:07 PM
Jeff Reid

Default Remove GTLegends logo from replays

Replacement for UIDATA\GTLOptions2.gtl in this zip file:

http://jeffareid.net/gtl/gtlopt2.zip

Old October 25th 05, 05:31 PM
Byron Forbes

Careful, that had adverse effects in GTR. Very choppy replays from
memory.

Old October 25th 05, 06:01 PM
Chad Rogers

Bryon,

You need help.

Chad

Old October 25th 05, 08:51 PM
Bruce Kennewell

His name is "Byron" - as in Lord Byron, 19th. century British poet, author
and womaniser.
(Not that I am suggesting that this Byron is out of the same mould, mind
you! )

Bruce

Old October 25th 05, 09:02 PM
Chad Rogers

Wow, that's funny, I never noticed it. Been Bryon in my mind the whole
time. Funny how the brain plays tricks on you.

Old October 26th 05, 12:55 AM
Jeff Reid

> Careful, that had adverse effects in GTR. Very choppy replays from
> memory.

I don't see any difference. The only change was to the sub-file
overlay_demo.tga, which is still the same size, but now it's all
transparent, instead of mostly transparent with the logo overlay.

Old October 26th 05, 02:00 PM
Byron Forbes

Oh ok. There was some sort of patch shortly after GTR was released that
deleted it completely but made replays choppy in TV view I think.

Old October 26th 05, 02:06 PM
Jeff Reid

>> I don't see any difference. The only change was to the sub-file
>> overlay_demo.tga, which is still the same size, but now it's all
>> transparent, instead of mostly transparent with the logo overlay.

The same method can be used for GTR as well. There's a GTEditor that
can edit the .gtr files. Again, it's options2.gtr, and overlay_demo.tga.

258 head swap? Steve G Jeep 8 October 4th 05 04:34 PM
Can you ID this wheelmaker's logo? [email protected] Honda 2 July 29th 05 01:09 AM
Remove the fuel pump on a 1995 VR6 Mark VW water cooled 14 January 2nd 05 11:52 AM
Infiniti Q45 oil pan removal procedure Miki Technology 25 December 30th 04 12:07 AM