Utah Spring Safari!!

Old January 20th 05, 04:11 PM
Corey Shuman

Default Utah Spring Safari!!

Hey all,
Im tentatively scheduling a "First of the season" safari. Maybe in
April or May. This will be a Gold Rush Expeditions sponsored safari,
hopefully the first of many. I will be doing a bit of taping of this
and the video will be available after the run.
What Im envisioning is a caravan of 15-20 4wd vehicles, and a 2-3 day
trip, to explore some lesser known areas. The benefit of the safari is
that you get some good experience with your 4wd on some trails that you
may fear to tread if you were alone. Additionally, more people = more
eyes and maybe something will be uncovered??
I have been scouting an area of interest and there will be more details
to come, however I am just curious if anyone on this board is
interested in joining up on this. Please post here any thoughts or
comments, of interest or not and suggestions as well, or you can email
me at: "cshuman -at- goldrushexpeditions -dot- com" . I will get the
details ironed
out by the end of Jan. Thanks!!!
Corey Shuman
www.goldrushexpeditions.com