Anybody Using FFB Wheel with Hyper Pedals?

Old December 24th 05, 03:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Anybody Using FFB Wheel with Hyper Pedals?

Hello,

I've had a hyper cockpit for a number of years but yearn for a force
feedback wheel. The hyper pedals are great though with wonderful feel
in the brake pedal. I've got a USB interface. I think that I could
just plug in a usb wheel and then select the pedals from the hyper and
the wheel separately but don't know. Don't want to shell out the
bucks for a wheel and have it sit there. Also would probably have to
ahve the large wheel assembly sitting next to the cockpit and left
plugged in to make it work.

Has anyone done this?

Thank you.

Jeff
Old December 24th 05, 06:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Jeff Haas" > wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I've had a hyper cockpit for a number of years but yearn for a force
> feedback wheel. The hyper pedals are great though with wonderful feel
> in the brake pedal. I've got a USB interface. I think that I could
> just plug in a usb wheel and then select the pedals from the hyper and
> the wheel separately but don't know. Don't want to shell out the
> bucks for a wheel and have it sit there. Also would probably have to
> ahve the large wheel assembly sitting next to the cockpit and left
> plugged in to make it work.
>
> Has anyone done this?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Jeff

As long as your pedals are USB you are fine. You can use either the MS FF or
Momo FF from Logitec for sure. I know it will work in NR 2003, rFactor and
GTR. You just need to assign the correct axis' in the controller sections of
the sims. Rather than one controller you will see both, but assignments are
pretty much self explanatory. Have fun.

Ed

Old January 13th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:06:42 -0500, Jeff Haas
> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I've had a hyper cockpit for a number of years but yearn for a force
>feedback wheel. The hyper pedals are great though with wonderful feel
>in the brake pedal. I've got a USB interface. I think that I could
>just plug in a usb wheel and then select the pedals from the hyper and
>the wheel separately but don't know. Don't want to shell out the
>bucks for a wheel and have it sit there. Also would probably have to
>ahve the large wheel assembly sitting next to the cockpit and left
>plugged in to make it work.
>
>Has anyone done this?
>
>Thank you.
>
>Jeff

Yes, Jeff, I have. I have a Logitech DFP working with my USB Hyper
pedals and seq shifter. It works fine. And I don't have to keep the
Hyper wheel plugged in.

Peter

91 Golf Needs Adjustable Left Tie Rod you are nuts VW water cooled 7 December 21st 05 08:30 PM
Best wheel & pedals JML Simulators 34 October 13th 05 07:35 PM
using TSW pedals with DFP wheel, is this possible ? Rich8 Simulators 2 June 3rd 05 03:04 PM
LWFF Pedals with MOMO Racing FF Wheel? B Johnson Simulators 2 December 20th 04 01:46 PM
96 Land Rover Discovery : Diagnosing High Pitched Squeal Wheel Noise ??? Zach Bower 4x4 2 August 27th 04 06:16 AM