BRD Speed 7 Inversion

Old October 15th 05, 04:17 PM
Tiny Lund

Default BRD Speed 7 Inversion

I am hoping someone here has some ideas or even better, photos or diagrams
on how I might invert my Speed 7 pedals. I have the factory inversion kit
which essentially is 2 flat black plates with lots of holes. I merely would
like to have some sort of durable, yet portable framework in which to house
the pedals. I have spent much time looking at various home made simulators,
cockpits, ect... Although some are very cool, I am looking to do something
far less exciting. If anyone has these pedals and has inverted them, please
share your knowledge. Thanks

Old October 16th 05, 06:03 PM
sparadise

I may be able to help, have built a couple of different deals with brd
pedals inverted. E-Mail me at and I can show
you what I have done. Steve P

Old October 18th 05, 12:53 AM
Tiny Lund

I sent you an email. Hopefully your Hotmail didn't route it to the spam
file. :-)

ups.com...