Cant believe no one is talking about the CREW 70's mod........

Old October 17th 05, 02:46 PM
jason moyer

Default Cant believe no one is talking about the CREW 70's mod........

Bruce Kennewell wrote:

> Applauding the work that either an individual or a team has put together,
> and which piques our interest enough to download and install, is not kissing
> anyone's arse

I agree with you, but doing that while simultaneously jumping down
anybody's throat who offers a dissenting opinion is essentially what I
would define as "fanboy" behavior, if there is such thing. I think
it's arrogant when people make F1 mods and don't use the perfectly fine
menu structure that the game ships with and which would save a good
200+ megs of install space. I'm not entirely sure how that makes me
arrogant, as I don't assume they give a **** one way or another. I
posted a really obvious physics bug on their forum 6-9 months ago and
it was totally ignored amid the flurry of people masturbating over
screenshots and stroking their egos, so I'm fairly certain they'd get
over my calling them arrogant.

Old October 17th 05, 02:48 PM
jason moyer

Jeff Reid wrote:

> Is Jason of French descent?

To go off on a tangent, I recently started playing Sid Meier's Pirates!
and after a few hours of playing the game I just started sitting
outside the French colonies and attacking every French ship I could
find. Very satisfying.

Old October 17th 05, 11:49 PM
Jeff Reid

> Jeff Reid wrote:
>
>> Is Jason of French descent?

> To go off on a tangent, I recently started playing Sid Meier's Pirates!
> and after a few hours of playing the game I just started sitting
> outside the French colonies and attacking every French ship I could
> find. Very satisfying.

Congatulations, but I would have thought they would have surrendered
after the first shot.

Old October 18th 05, 01:22 AM
JEBEDIAH DUPREE

**** u bitch
Old October 18th 05, 01:23 AM
JEBEDIAH DUPREE

**** u bitch
Old October 18th 05, 03:08 AM
jason moyer

Jeff Reid wrote:

> Congatulations, but I would have thought they would have surrendered
> after the first shot.

In the 17th century?

Old October 18th 05, 03:12 AM
jason moyer

JEBEDIAH DUPREE wrote:

> **** u bitch

Good to see you back, Mark.

Old October 18th 05, 03:34 AM
gcorrigan

Boy, am I glad I started this thread............NOT

Old October 18th 05, 05:11 AM
ymenard

>"Jeff Reid" > wrote
> Congatulations, but I would have thought they would have surrendered
> after the first shot.

Shut it.

Again.

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez

Old October 18th 05, 06:02 AM
Jeff Reid

>>> French
>> Congatulations, but I would have thought they would have surrendered
>> after the first shot.

> Shut it.

I remember Jay Leno mentioning France contributed quite a bit to
the Hurricane Katrina victims by donating thousands of white flags.