So-called "revival" of simracing : blah!

Old October 18th 05, 07:26 PM
Mitch_A

Default So-called "revival" of simracing : blah!

I'm with you Larry. To be good requires every bit of skill and yes luck
than at any other type of track. The reason guys still run it is because
its fun not because its easy. Personally I don't run nr2003 anymore but
when I did dega and tona always had the best turnouts even in skilled league
races not just pickups.

Going into T1 at Toban is really no different and requires the same
skill/luck

Remember, "luck is where preparation meets opportunity"....

Mitch

Old October 19th 05, 01:46 AM
Jeff Reid

> "No skill required" depends on who you are racing with.

A random sample of the 300 to 500 players running super speeday
sprints on any given night.

> If you have 20 long-time SuperSpeedway Racers that can 'smell' the draft,

The odds are against getting more than 5 of them in one race, and
sometimes some idiot takes them all out.

Old October 20th 05, 05:32 PM
Larry

That's why I like the semi-private servers.

-Larry