GTLegends... GOLD

Old October 7th 05, 02:59 PM
PlowBoy

(tong in cheek)
Someone says THINK GTR,
So sorry. no frakking idea what to think, when you say "THINK GTR." LOL

because I dont know if I have ever seen that game on any shelves, all we got
(still miles away) is office max, walmart, kmart, target SAM's club. that
is it man... but more importantly, I didnt "do" GTR.

I live in the sticks of America... I had to order the last 3 (on cd) games
I bought, NR03, Richard Burns Rally, and EA's POS-nascar.

IMHO rFactor Rules with how you can get it, because I live in a town long
ways from even a walmart (which isnt "into" getting new games, you know, out
fast) yet I was able to get rFactor as fast as ANYONE in the USA (or hell
the world? I suspect different feeling on my part maybe, if we hadn't
finally gotten broadband around here too).

and
All I know is, "I want my ggddaamm GTL"

HEHEHEE...

enlightened us with:

http://english.megastore.se/template...itemid=1216837

Old October 7th 05, 04:18 PM

I too can't wait to play GTL! I just fired up the demo again last
night (had gotten a bit bored with the single track and 3 available
cars) after reading about everyone playing the full version. I usually
wait until games are avaialble in local stores, but I might have to
break down and order GTL from the site above (in my previous message).
Anyone know how long it might take to ship from Sweden?...

Old October 7th 05, 05:57 PM
Andi Cole

Oh, yes He He.

Andi.

Old October 7th 05, 07:51 PM
Byron Forbes

http://www.gameswarehouse.com.au/lon...p?gameid=11705

Old October 7th 05, 08:25 PM
jason moyer

PlowBoy wrote:

> I live in the sticks of America... I had to order the last 3 (on cd) games
> I bought, NR03, Richard Burns Rally, and EA's POS-nascar.

Every NASCAR title that I'm aware of existing has been stocked heavily
at Wal-Mart for a year after coming out. Even the tiny ones we've had
in the northeast until recently.

Old October 7th 05, 08:52 PM

Yeah, easy enough to find games at Walmart from the big publishers like
EA. But I've yet to see a Simbin title on their shelves, so I wouldn't
hold my breath waiting for GTL at Walmart. Actually, I think the only
store I ever found to stock GTR was Best Buy, so I would expect them to
get GTL eventually (could be months from now...). Of course, Walmart
is ALWAYS good for finding those $9.99 Deer Hunter games! )

Old October 7th 05, 10:45 PM
Bruce

Thanks, Byron.
End of November, eh? Too late for my birthday but in time for a
Christmas present to myself.

Bruce

Old October 12th 05, 05:49 AM
Jeff Reid

> Where does one get a copy? or Where do you order it, Im in the USA

I'm in the USA also, this will be the 4th game I've purchased from
another country.

I ordered GTL from http://english.megastore.se/.

I bought UK version of GPL from the UK (software society).
I bought GTR last November from Germany (computeruniverse).
I bought Ford Racing 3 from UK (Empire Interactive).

Later, I bought US version of GPL from another player.
I bought the USA version of GTR a few months ago.

Old October 12th 05, 02:32 PM
vigilant

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:49:04 -0700, "Jeff Reid"
> wrote:

>I bought Ford Racing 3 from UK (Empire Interactive).

My condolences.
Old October 12th 05, 10:38 PM
Jeff Reid

>>I bought Ford Racing 3 from UK (Empire Interactive).
> My condolences.

I bought this based on my experience with Ford Racing 2, which
was a pleasant suprise for a budget racing game. From the driver
view (hood or bumper cam), you can see body roll and yaw, as
well as suspension reaction. The cornering forces are exaggerated
unless Nascar type cars can pull 3g's on road courses.

Here's a video from FR2:

http://jeffareid.net/cgi-bin/fr2stk.wmv

Ford Racing 3 added NOS, Blur Motion ala NFS Underground 1, and
then changed the physics so that lift throttle oversteer virtually
eliminated the need for braking. FR2's physics were more simulation
"like", braking points were critical for good lap times.

My rfactor and gtlegends demo videos are back up Jeff Reid Simulators 0 September 20th 05 05:35 PM
spike killed ccivilians for gold fillings [email protected] Ford Mustang 0 June 7th 05 11:02 PM
Gold Mag Wheel CaravanGuy Chrysler 2 May 16th 05 12:12 AM
Chrome & Gold Plating Services Rocky Maso Antique cars 0 November 24th 04 09:24 PM
WE DO Custom 24kt. GOLD PLATING on your AUTO - HOME - EVERYWHERE! Goldies Gold Plating Alfa Romeo 0 April 28th 04 01:32 AM