NEW CLUB! Velocity Corvette Club - Houston, TX

Old August 18th 06, 08:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default NEW CLUB! Velocity Corvette Club - Houston, TX

There is a new Corvette club in Houston! Velocity Corvette Club is
opening its doors Saturday, August 19th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
for all Corvette owners to come and check out the facility. We are the
only Corvette Club in Houston that has our own shop/clubhouse that
members can use. Our facility features a 2 post Mohawk Assymetrical
Lift and Craftsman tools.

We are located at:
5023 Addicks Satsuma Suite K
Houston, TX 77084
Phone# 281-550-1924

It is in an office warehouse building off of HWY 6. Addicks Satsuma is
north of I-10 about halfway to 290.

Velocity Corvette Club is like a country club for Corvette owners so if
you are looking to join or would just like to come and visit we will
see you there.

www.velocitycorvette.com

Old August 20th 06, 09:26 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

oups.com...

http://www.idavette.net/clubs.htm

--