my car is an O.G.

Old July 11th 05, 02:51 AM
johnny phenothiazine

Default my car is an O.G.

Hello newsgroup!

You ever see those cars with the loud, loud speakers and the spinners,
all pimped out, rollin down the boulevard? And sometimes they've got
these decals, to make it look like there are bullet holes in them. But
they're fake bullet holes; those cars are (to borrow a neologism from
the poet 50 Cent) only wankstas. My '93 Miata, on the other hand, is a
real O.G., homey. Sometime between about 11:00 PM last night, when I
parked it in my front yard, and 7:00 PM today, when I went outside to
wash it, it acquired two bullet holes in the passenger side.

http://www.uncharted.org/frownland/pix/OG_Miata_1.JPG

http://www.uncharted.org/frownland/pix/OG_Miata_2.JPG

Naturally, it's still rollin. Again quoting fittycent his self, from
the elegantly titled rap "**** You":

N*gga, street **** should stay in the street
So, keep it on the low
But everybody who's somebody already know
A few words for any [Miata] that get hit the **** up
My advice if you get shot down, is get the **** up
LET'S GO

Seriously, though. _In my front yard._ I've just about had it with
this insane God damn country. You Canadians reading this: how hard is
it to immigrate?

Yours WDK -

Old July 13th 05, 06:03 AM
Chris D'Agnolo

Sorry to hear / see that kind of b.s.
I keep hoping there is hope for us americans but often times I wonder.

Chris
92BB&T

Old July 26th 05, 01:51 AM
Leon van Dommelen

johnny phenothiazine > wrote:

>Hello newsgroup!
>
>You ever see those cars with the loud, loud speakers and the spinners,
>all pimped out, rollin down the boulevard? And sometimes they've got
>these decals, to make it look like there are bullet holes in them. But
>they're fake bullet holes; those cars are (to borrow a neologism from
>the poet 50 Cent) only wankstas. My '93 Miata, on the other hand, is a
>real O.G., homey. Sometime between about 11:00 PM last night, when I
>parked it in my front yard, and 7:00 PM today, when I went outside to
>wash it, it acquired two bullet holes in the passenger side.
>
>http://www.uncharted.org/frownland/pix/OG_Miata_1.JPG
>
>http://www.uncharted.org/frownland/pix/OG_Miata_2.JPG
>
>Naturally, it's still rollin. Again quoting fittycent his self, from
>the elegantly titled rap "**** You":
>
>N*gga, street **** should stay in the street
>So, keep it on the low
>But everybody who's somebody already know
>A few words for any [Miata] that get hit the **** up
>My advice if you get shot down, is get the **** up
>LET'S GO
>
>Seriously, though. _In my front yard._

On the other hand, that may not be so bad. My car got shot in Tallahassee
while I was *in* it.

Leon

> I've just about had it with
>this insane God damn country. You Canadians reading this: how hard is
>it to immigrate?
>
>Yours WDK -

>----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

http://www.dommelen.net/miata
EXIT THE INTERSTATES (Jamie Jensen)
Old July 26th 05, 08:19 AM
pws

Leon van Dommelen wrote:

> On the other hand, that may not be so bad. My car got shot in Tallahassee
> while I was *in* it.
>
> Leon

There you go again. I already apologized for that more than once. I was
certain that the safety was on, and then boom!

I don't see what the big deal is, these are white miatas that are being
shot at, correct? I even offered to have your bullet hole repaired and
the shop said that they don't work on white miatas since they could
never improve their appearance. ;-)

Pat

(disclaimer: I have never been in Tallahassee in my life, I have never
shot at a miata with anything but a water hose and white is actually one
of my favorite car colors)
Old July 26th 05, 06:41 PM
Leon van Dommelen

pws > wrote:

>disclaimer: I have never been in Tallahassee in my life, I have never
>shot at a miata with anything but a water hose and white is actually one
>of my favorite car colors.

Do you really think homeland security is going to believe that story?
I am sure the FBI is on its way right now to fly you to another
country.

Leon

Old July 27th 05, 06:59 PM
pws

Leon van Dommelen wrote:
> pws > wrote:
>

>>disclaimer: I have never been in Tallahassee in my life, I have never
>>shot at a miata with anything but a water hose and white is actually one
>>of my favorite car colors.

> Do you really think homeland security is going to believe that story?
> I am sure the FBI is on its way right now to fly you to another
> country.
>
> Leon

I agree that people who like white miatas are dangerous. Oh well, at
least I will get a chance to see Cuba. ;-)

Pat