how to have fun with a corvette

Old February 4th 07, 05:28 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette
Ken Ehrett

Default how to have fun with a corvette

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 08:43:10 -0000, "nick"
> wrote:

>>>Why not just admit you drive a Honda?

>> Why not admit the only thing

>Why not admit that you're just Ugly Sarah's sockpuppet?

Because you know I'm not a sockpuppet tubby. You've even claimed that
I live in a shack. Are you schizophrenic?

>Now she's capitulated and run away from my challenge...

Huh? What kind of credible challenge could a fat ass day laborer like
you give that wouldn't make even a lower middle class citizen laugh
out loud? Come on tubby, you're just some bum living on tax payer
provided subsistence while Sarah earns enough money to be able to
afford to buy me a $55K sports car. If you offered to clean out my
septic tank I'd have to ask for references.

Old February 4th 07, 08:07 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette,a,t.auto.mercedes
Greg Procter

America the Beautiful wrote:

> Greg Procter wrote:
>
> > Larry in AZ wrote:
> >
> >>Waiving the right to remain silent, America the Beautiful

> >>All that imbecile has is toy trains...

> > How little you know Larry - and you keep demonstrating it!

> Maybe he thought your pile of broken 286's goes without saying.

He didn't mention it!
Old February 4th 07, 10:28 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette
nick[_1_]

"Ken Ehrett" > wrote in message

> Because you know I'm not a sockpuppet tubby. You've even claimed that
> I live in a shack. Are you schizophrenic?
>>
>>Now she's capitulated and run away from my challenge...

> Huh?

SPANK!

Old February 4th 07, 09:37 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette
Sarah Czepiel

On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 18:32:42 +0000, "Proud to be British;-)"
> wrote:

:>Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:>
:>> :>
:>> :>He is so disorientated from the spankings that he has received that he
:>> :>is now on autopilot
:>>
:>> What's really funny about "nick" is he thought he'd come in and troll
:>> the corvette group <snicker > only to get his arse handed to him and
:>> a swift shove out the back door.
:>
:>So no change there then;-)

Nope.

:>> He's at such a disadvantage
:>> intellectually he can't begin to enter into any intelligent
:>> conversations.
:>
:>I have noticed that he isn't as smart as he thinks he is;-)

He thinks the rest of the world is as ill informed and clueless as he.

:>> He needs to stick to trolling the British Chav forums
:>> and leave the auto groups to people who actually can afford to own and
:>> operate an automobile.
:>
:>LOL.

Heh, the Chavs have seen his piccy and consider him their very own
Jaba the Hut , minus Chavie bling of course.
Old February 4th 07, 09:42 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette
Proud to be British-)

Sarah Czepiel wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 18:32:42 +0000, "Proud to be British;-)"

> :>So no change there then;-)
>
> Nope.

The only change that we can expect is that he will get worse;-)

> :>> He's at such a disadvantage
> :>> intellectually he can't begin to enter into any intelligent
> :>> conversations.
> :>
> :>I have noticed that he isn't as smart as he thinks he is;-)
>
> He thinks the rest of the world is as ill informed and clueless as he.

He attempts to take comfort in that pretense;-)

> :>> He needs to stick to trolling the British Chav forums
> :>> and leave the auto groups to people who actually can afford to own and
> :>> operate an automobile.
> :>
> :>LOL.
>
> Heh, the Chavs have seen his piccy and consider him their very own
> Jaba the Hut , minus Chavie bling of course.

They still look down on him though;-)
Old February 4th 07, 10:06 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette
Sarah Czepiel

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 21:42:51 +0000, "Proud to be British;-)"

:>Sarah Czepiel wrote:

:>> Heh, the Chavs have seen his piccy and consider him their very own
:>> Jaba the Hut , minus Chavie bling of course.
:>
:>They still look down on him though;-)

Think of the entertainment factor alone, watching him waddle into the
Pizza shop buying them pizza as bribes to be his "fwiends"......

<chuckle>
Old February 4th 07, 10:08 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette
Proud to be British-)

Sarah Czepiel wrote:
> On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 21:42:51 +0000, "Proud to be British;-)"
> > wrote:
>
> :>Sarah Czepiel wrote:
>
> :>> Heh, the Chavs have seen his piccy and consider him their very own
> :>> Jaba the Hut , minus Chavie bling of course.
> :>
> :>They still look down on him though;-)
>
> Think of the entertainment factor alone, watching him waddle into the
> Pizza shop buying them pizza as bribes to be his "fwiends"......
>
> <chuckle>

LOL;-)
Old February 5th 07, 08:32 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette
MIKEY

Every English car I've ever seen looks like 12 clowns should climb out, and
those 3 wheel jobs would make a wooden indian bust out laughing.
oups.com...

Old February 5th 07, 10:56 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette
Preston

MIKEY wrote:

> Every English car I've ever seen looks like 12 clowns should climb
> out

You can't have looked very hard. http://www.tvr.co.uk/ and
http://noblecars.com/M15.html spring to mind as current cars. Then
there's the long history of English sports cars from the past; Jaguar,
AC, Aston Martin, Lotus etc etc. Can't see Rolls Royces or Bentleys
being the top choice of many clowns either. If you've never seen any of
those, never mind driven them, then I pity you.

Of course plenty of them are still being made, albeit under foreign
ownership. But surely the design & build are the important things when
it comes to cars, not who owns the company? I suspect there are very
few cars these days that are fully 'single country'. Using that
criteria, even my '81 Covette isn't American (the heater plastic
ducting's made in Canada for example).

> and those 3 wheel jobs would make a wooden indian bust out
> laughing.

This is probably true, assuming you're talking about Reliants. However
they did serve a useful purpose in that they were very cheap to run &
could be driven on a motorcycle licence. This was an important point
back in the days when bike licences were cheap & easy to get. Doesn't
stop them being an ugly pile of ****e, mind.

--
Preston.
Old February 5th 07, 11:30 AM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,alt.autos.corvette
gnarled gnu direct

MIKEY wrote in message >...
>Every English car I've ever seen looks like 12 clowns should climb out,

Your clowns would likely be more happy with yank suspension, or a
trampoline if they wanted less bouncing.