Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

Old April 5th 06, 09:59 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Any Female Vette Drivers Out There?

RicSeyler wrote:
> Hi, my name is Ric. <Scorpio> And I've lived on an Island out the
> Gulf for the last 25 years. We should go out sometime!
>
> LOLOL

Were you talking to me Ric? *LOL* And you have the nerve to point a
homophobic finger at Dad! LMAO!

Old April 5th 06, 10:06 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

HAHAHAHA!!
But I was pointing at him with a limp wrist. :-)

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove -SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old April 5th 06, 10:21 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

cyndy wrote:
> I appreciate a great looking man
> I could conjure up an image or 2 of u, but I'm gonna go eat
> lunch(salad) now.

Well Cynthia, I'll save you the trouble. I can only speak on behalf of
myself, Ric, Dad and Kickstart, because we are all close friends and we
all went to Separate Schools together. We are all in our mid-30's,
range in height from 6'2" to 6'4", weigh in at a range of 175 to 195
pounds. Dad, Kickstart and I have brown hair and dark complexions,
while Ric is the beach boy with "summer blonde" hair. We are all
exceedingly handsome and consequently have all just split up with 5th
wives. So, yes, we are all available. Dad looks quite similar to
George Clooney. Kickstart looks a lot like Brad Pitt. Ric looks a lot
like Fabio. I'm told that I'm the spitting image of a young Omar
Sharif. We all have chiseled features, not unlike Greek Gods. There you
have it. I feel like I know you now.

Old April 5th 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

FABIO!! PFFFFFFFTTT
LOLOL

Old April 5th 06, 10:49 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

The only gal I personally know who drives a 'vette (C4
& C5 Z06) is Barb Advey, nee Hamilton:
http://www.jrthompson.net/barbhamilton.html

She nudged me into buying mine 8^)

Tip, '99 C5 coupe

Old April 5th 06, 11:43 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"cyndy" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> One of many racing friends actually wants to send me to "driving
> school" and put me into his latest car......he's having one built
> here
> in Florida......says more female drivers are needed and feels I
> could
> handle it....kinda scary...we'll see!
>
> The fastest I've had mine up to is 160MPH. Looooooved it!!!!

Now try 5th gear.

Old April 5th 06, 11:56 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message

> grayfox wrote:
>>
>> Buy the way I never knew that Dad was gay...how did you find that
>> out..???

> HAHAHAHAHA!!!
> Better watch out thinking Dad is gay, cuz he will steal your
> girlfriend at the drop of a hat!

He never found that out but I can see how a simpleton like you would
believe I'm what you would like to think I am. Go back in you hole, or
if you would really like to have some fun come tell that to my face.

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is

Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context
somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or
grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the
transmission of this email, although the kelpie next door is living on
borrowed time, let me tell you.

Old April 6th 06, 12:25 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

You are all too funny and sound like a great bunch of Vette
lovers.......Hey, I can take it AND dish it out!!!

Cyndy under the Fiberglass

Old April 6th 06, 12:28 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Cool Jet" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> cyndy wrote:
>> I appreciate a great looking man
>> I could conjure up an image or 2 of u, but I'm gonna go eat
>> lunch(salad) now.

> Well Cynthia, I'll save you the trouble. I can only speak on behalf
> of
> myself, Ric, Dad and Kickstart, because we are all close friends and
> we
> all went to Separate Schools together. We are all in our mid-30's,
> range in height from 6'2" to 6'4", weigh in at a range of 175 to 195
> pounds. Dad, Kickstart and I have brown hair and dark complexions,
> while Ric is the beach boy with "summer blonde" hair. We are all
> exceedingly handsome and consequently have all just split up with
> 5th
> wives. So, yes, we are all available.
>Dad looks quite similar to George Clooney.

I'd rather look like Harpo Marx than George Looney and I'm well over
the 30 mark a few times. On top of that I'm not available, (I'll bet
that was a crushing statement)-;.