Don't believe Corvette owners lies about supposed fuel economy

Old May 20th 08, 04:16 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
joevett

Default Don't believe Corvette owners lies about supposed fuel economy

It's an '86 in very good condition so I do not beat on it. It is a Corvette
though and needs a little "push" once in a while as a reminder My wife
doesn't drive it--she complains about the cabin size,rough ride etc... Fine
with me! At least she hasn't asked for the garage back Sarah thanks
for the link--i'm going to look at it now
Joevette

Old May 20th 08, 06:46 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ron Stewart

During the 3 years I've had the C6 it has gone 9000 miles while the Olds has
only gone 2000 miles. My wife doesn't drive anymore, so it looks pretty
obvious which one I LOVE to drive!

--
Ron Stewart
Santa Rosa, Calif.

Old May 22nd 08, 04:10 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Sarah Czepiel

On Tue, 20 May 2008 15:16:16 GMT, "joevett" > wrote:

:>It's an '86 in very good condition so I do not beat on it. It is a Corvette
:>though and needs a little "push" once in a while as a reminder My wife
:>doesn't drive it--she complains about the cabin size,rough ride etc... Fine
:>with me! At least she hasn't asked for the garage back Sarah thanks
:>for the link--i'm going to look at it now
:> Joevette

You're welcome Joe.

:>"John Smith" > wrote in message
:>> How BIG is you right foot? Mine is normal but my wife's is huge hence the
:>> wide variation. Mine are in M/G, hers are G/M.
:>>
:>> Sarah Czepiel wrote:
:>>
:>>> On Fri, 16 May 2008 19:50:30 GMT, "joevett" > wrote:
:>>>
:>>> :>This is also the truth---13-15 mpg around town--"86 Coupe.
:>>> :>Not too good but the car runs well, so i'm a little confused on the
:>>> good :>MPG's i'm seeing here.
:>>> :>
:>>> :> Joevette
:>>>

Fuel Economy Richard Wilkinson BMW 17 December 4th 06 06:59 AM
Fuel Vaporization and fuel economy cody_e Technology 48 January 28th 06 03:29 PM
Fuel Economy CagedMonkees General 3 May 11th 05 06:28 PM
What's new S4 Auto owners getting for fuel economy?? quattroA4cars Audi 15 April 6th 05 07:10 AM
166 Fuel Economy Jon Alfa Romeo 11 August 29th 04 09:07 PM