Thinking of upgrading to C5

Old August 7th 07, 09:38 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler[_2_]

Default hi-jacked thread

Dad wrote:

> "Butcher" > wrote in message
> t...
>

>> "Dad" > wrote in message
>>
>> Butcher
>> '96 LT-4 CE

> A philosopher or and artist can't be a religious man?

DING DING we have a winner!!
Of course they can. But many of the "Religious" forget about the parts
of the
Bible that state understanding of and for others......

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson
Old August 8th 07, 12:14 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dave in Lake Villa

Default Thinking of upgrading to C5- - - hi-jacked thread

'But Dave, the Bible isn't a good argument for your point. The Bible was
written by HUMANS from stories passed down from other HUMANS. Once
HUMANS get involved, personal agendas, distortions and the want to
control others
for their own purposes come into play.'

REPLY: I used to think this also about the Bible Rick ; till i
investigated it seriously. It was written by some 30 different Authors
who lived on different continents and at different times in
history...yet it has one common theme : Mankinds sin nature and a Holy
Gods plan of reconciling man back to himself. When you apply The Bible
to the same stringent historicity test that all Ancient Literature is
subjected to, The Bible surpasses ALL of them . If you would like to
see for yourself, you can simply do a google under : Historicity
Testing The Bible , or, obtain the book : When Skeptics Ask by Dr.
Norman Geisler at www.impactapologetics.com .

'I think of the Bible as a general Guide Book, to give people analogies
and examples,
and in no way to be taken literally.'

REPLY: Rick, Jesus Christ took it literally . He said the Bible was
the Word of the living God and that mankind would be judged by it. A
short study in Hermanuetics (Biblical Interpretation) allows the reader
to determine if whats being said is literal, figurative, allegorical,
etc. I think of the BIble as Gods revelation to mankind and as a
history, science, and psychology book....its incredible how it cuts to
the marrow concerning the heart, thoughts, actions, motives of man.

'we have in Washington now. They are the most Un-Jesuslike group that
thump their Bibles when it serves them to do so, and ignore and disobey
other parts at will.'

REPLY: The BIble also teaches how to discern the real from the
counterfiet and warns of those who will put on a charade in order to
decieve many. However, this doesnt discount the many millions whos
lives have been drastically changed by its Power including Kings,
Presidents, Generals, The Rich, The Poor, the Affluent, The Hedonist,
the Murderer, the Sexually Immoral, and others from all sorts of
walks.

Old August 8th 07, 01:39 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ[_4_]

Ric Seyler wrote:

==========snip ============

Good that you cooled it when you did.

My transcontinental crystal ball had the
"Thought Police" and the shiny black
helicopters converging on Gulf Breeze, right
at sunset!

--
pj
Old August 8th 07, 01:16 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

"Ric Seyler" > wrote in message
> Dave in Lake Villa wrote:
>
>>And then!!!! there is my all time favorite, George Carlin.......
>>http://www.rense.com/general69/obj.htm or for those that can't read...
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uBAPbOWLxc
>>"Brilliant. I'm sure "Dave" is offended, but I LMFAO. AJM"
>>
>>REPLY: AJM, Its the/your personal Creator whom you dont want to exist
>>, that is offended ; lots of foolish folks are quite brave.....this
>>side of death. Only you can change that.
>>

> Maybe not, maybe so.........

Let the little hypocrite go, Ric. Think I'll go read some David Hume.
Perhaps something from Betrand Russell. Too bad there's not an IQ
requirement to own a Corvette.

AJM

Old August 8th 07, 04:04 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

On Aug 6, 1:31 pm, "CardsFan" > wrote:
> And that is
> all I will say, except that, like Dad, I ignore "Dave".
>
> AJM

A good more, Dimwit still hasn't leasned to keep his annoying
religious delusions to himself...K

Old August 8th 07, 06:06 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler[_2_]

CardsFan wrote:

>"Ric Seyler" > wrote in message
>

>>Dave in Lake Villa wrote:
>>

>>>And then!!!! there is my all time favorite, George Carlin.......
>>>http://www.rense.com/general69/obj.htm or for those that can't read...
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uBAPbOWLxc
>>>"Brilliant. I'm sure "Dave" is offended, but I LMFAO. AJM"
>>>
>>>REPLY: AJM, Its the/your personal Creator whom you dont want to exist
>>>, that is offended ; lots of foolish folks are quite brave.....this
>>>side of death. Only you can change that.
>>>

>>Maybe not, maybe so.........
>>

>Let the little hypocrite go, Ric. Think I'll go read some David Hume.
>Perhaps something from Betrand Russell. Too bad there's not an IQ
>requirement to own a Corvette.

LOLOL

Old August 8th 07, 06:08 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler[_2_]

PJ wrote:

> Ric Seyler wrote:
>

> ==========snip ============
>
> Good that you cooled it when you did.
>
> My transcontinental crystal ball had the "Thought Police" and the
> shiny black helicopters converging on Gulf Breeze, right at sunset!

Aliens? LOLOLOL
Or just John from Cincinnati?

Old August 10th 07, 02:00 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
hmmmmmm

Default Thinking of upgrading to C5- - - hi-jacked thread......now for something completely different......

nude clothing anyone??

http://www.22469.com/01gallery/018/01.mpg

Old August 10th 07, 03:00 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"hmmmmmm" > wrote in message
---snip---

plonk....

--
"Key"
=====

Old August 13th 07, 05:21 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler[_2_]

hmmmmmm wrote:

> nude clothing anyone??
>
> http://www.22469.com/01gallery/018/01.mpg

Ahhh just as God intended!!!!
LOL

upgrading the brakes Simon Juncal Jeep 1 December 3rd 05 11:02 PM
slightly OT. Upgrading from GT convertible to ____ roger Ford Mustang 4 November 11th 05 11:22 PM
Manually upgrading Honda Civic [email protected] Honda 0 October 15th 05 01:24 AM
Upgrading/replacing 164 stereo system? [email protected] Alfa Romeo 0 September 19th 05 02:33 AM
Upgrading the 2004 Element AWD OM Honda 1 March 5th 05 06:05 PM