Four Mustangs Going To SEMA

Old October 31st 11, 08:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default Four Mustangs Going To SEMA

And which one would you pick?

http://www.motorward.com/2011/10/for...-at-sema-2011/

Me... I mostly like the looks of the blue one and the performance of
the orange/black one. So give me the blue one, remove the LED things,
the decals and the rear spoiler, then give me the blower, exhaust and
race seats from the orange and black one. There, perfect!

Patrick
Old November 1st 11, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article
" > wrote:

> And which one would you pick?
>
> http://www.motorward.com/2011/10/for...-at-sema-2011/
>
> Me... I mostly like the looks of the blue one and the performance of
> the orange/black one. So give me the blue one, remove the LED things,
> the decals and the rear spoiler, then give me the blower, exhaust and
> race seats from the orange and black one. There, perfect!
>
> Patrick

I like your idea. I'll take one too... In my wildest winning lottery
ticket dreams. /grin

I would also remove those things blocking my view out the rear side
windows on the blue one. What are those, side scoops? What are they
scooping? I hate fake scoops.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old November 1st 11, 12:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John S.[_1_]

On Oct 31, 8:54*pm, "
> wrote:
> And which one would you pick?
>
> http://www.motorward.com/2011/10/for...-at-sema-2011/
>
> Me... I mostly like the looks of the blue one and the performance of
> the orange/black one. *So give me the blue one, remove the LED things,
> the decals and the rear spoiler, then give me the blower, exhaust and
> race seats from the orange and black one. *There, perfect!
>
> Patrick

MRT is local and I know MRT will actually take the car out and run it
on the local road course track! Can't wait to go for a ride!!!

SEMA 2007 Auto Show Pictures (Biased to Mustangs) Paul Michaels Ford Mustang 1 January 20th 08 12:23 AM
mustangs and mustangs charley Ford Mustang 0 August 20th 07 01:59 PM
Like Mustangs? [email protected] Ford Mustang 1 May 22nd 07 06:56 AM
Mustangs Frank ess Auto Photos 0 April 8th 07 09:17 PM
64 mustangs Hillie Okken Ford Mustang 1 October 3rd 06 02:20 AM