Kind of funny looking at some of my old postings.

Old November 30th 08, 01:41 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
rebco10

Default Kind of funny looking at some of my old postings.

I was bored tonight and was checking out some of my old posts.
I purchased an 01 blue vert back over the summer. It had rear end
problems and the dealer gave me back my $$. Found a great black 00
vert and have been loving it.
Nice tight car. My 4th vette and the best yet.

Anyway, I found this old post and an answer from some jerk. Bottom
line is the car I test drove back when I made this post had some
problems and I came looking for answers. Some Jerk felt the sloppy
ride was from the tires. In hind sight an experience vette owner
would know it was just from use and abuse.

Here is what I wrote and the answer I got.
What should have been offered was that the car should be fairly tight
without skipping on regular road surfaces. and while fairly smooth
will have some suspension travel. The guy took the opportunity to
name call behind the guise of a google e-mail. What an ass

Old December 2nd 08, 08:48 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
kickstart

On Nov 29, 8:41*pm, rebco10 > wrote:
> I was bored tonight and was checking out some of my old posts.
> I purchased an 01 blue vert back over the summer. *It had rear end
> problems and the dealer gave me back my $$. * Found a great black 00
> vert and have been loving it.
> Nice tight car. My 4th vette and the best yet.
>
> Anyway, I found this old post and an answer from some jerk. *Bottom
> line is the car I test drove back when I made this post had some
> problems and I came looking for answers. *Some Jerk felt the sloppy
> ride was from the tires. *In hind sight an experience vette owner
> would know it was just from use and abuse.
>
> Here is what I wrote and the answer I got.
> What should have been offered was that the car should be fairly tight
> without skipping on regular road surfaces. *and while fairly smooth
> will have some suspension travel. *The guy took the opportunity to
> name call behind the guise of a google e-mail. *What an ass
>
> On Oct 23 2007, 5:30 am, SS wrote:

> > >Good question. *Needed tires in back.

> > You compare this car to others knowing it's rear drive and needs rear
> > tires? * Even if it wasn't a Vette, it would not be a fair
> > comparision. * What an idiot.- Hide quoted text -

Jeez I'm amazed you stuck around after all that abuse !!!

kickstart - Hey I'm just kiddin
Old December 4th 08, 10:39 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
outa time

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 12:48:05 -0800 (PST), kickstart
> wrote:

>On Nov 29, 8:41*pm, rebco10 > wrote:
>> I was bored tonight and was checking out some of my old posts.
>> I purchased an 01 blue vert back over the summer. *It had rear end
>> problems and the dealer gave me back my $$. * Found a great black 00
>> vert and have been loving it.
>> Nice tight car. My 4th vette and the best yet.
>>
>> Anyway, I found this old post and an answer from some jerk. *Bottom
>> line is the car I test drove back when I made this post had some
>> problems and I came looking for answers. *Some Jerk felt the sloppy
>> ride was from the tires. *In hind sight an experience vette owner
>> would know it was just from use and abuse.
>>
>> Here is what I wrote and the answer I got.
>> What should have been offered was that the car should be fairly tight
>> without skipping on regular road surfaces. *and while fairly smooth
>> will have some suspension travel. *The guy took the opportunity to
>> name call behind the guise of a google e-mail. *What an ass

>> > You compare this car to others knowing it's rear drive and needs rear
>> > tires? * Even if it wasn't a Vette, it would not be a fair
>> > comparision. * What an idiot.- Hide quoted text -

>Jeez I'm amazed you stuck around after all that abuse !!!
>
>kickstart - Hey I'm just kiddin

Hey, give him credit for fighting fire with fire even if it took him
about a year to do it. He got back by calling the OP a jerk and ass
inexchange for being called an idiot. Sounds fair to me <g>.

What maybe bothers me more is that he says he's owned 3 corvettes
prior and apparently makes the argument that an experienced corvette
owner would know the answer to his question but I guess he doesn't
feel experienced enough 3 past vettes? BS story or not. Frankly I
don't care either way. Just an observation when reading his post
twice.