Flat Rate ?

Old June 30th 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Ron Crismond

Default Flat Rate ?

Does anyone have access to a flat rate manual?
I want to put cross drilled rotors on the front of my mustang.
2006 GT Coupe, I got a quote of 4 1/2 hours. This seems a
high quote to me. Just a labor quote.
Thanks, Ron
Old June 30th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Jim Warman

I just looked at the factory SLTS for this.... Ford has got to be
kidding.... for what they want to pay a tech, he might be better off calling
in sick...

However, Mitchell or Motors manual would probably come up with around 2
hours or under for the job.... A fine tuned guestimate would have R&I brake
pads (the 'base' operation) at about 1.2 hours and R&I rotors as a
combination to the pads at about .2 each