SEMA - Worst Of The Worst

Old November 2nd 11, 07:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default SEMA - Worst Of The Worst

Here's the main gallery. Some of these companies... what are they
thinking...?

http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...-galery-day-2/

And here are my three picks for 'worst of the worst.'

Pick 1
http://www.themustangnews.com/conten.../adsc_1909.jpg

Pick 2
http://www.themustangnews.com/conten.../adsc_1901.jpg

Pick 3
http://www.themustangnews.com/conten.../adsc_1947.jpg

All are horrific, in my view.

This one, while not a favorite, at least wins points for most
interesting paint -- I've seen Christmas tree bulbs with less shine.

http://www.themustangnews.com/conten.../adsc_1906.jpg

Patrick
Old November 2nd 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Refund

#1. looks like a Tron car. Air scoop malfunction. 2 inch thick tires?
(no bumps please!) hard to see out of.
brought air vent for back breaks up to front tire ?

#2. lower lip food scooper upper and flapper inner. and another double
chinn. too chinnie
looks trunkless and interior room?
not sure what that black hole is behind the front wheel.

#3. tires + wheel wells are OK, headlights recessed look for looks only, I
would pull them out to be flush.
no reason for the hood scoops if the front grill is that large to the
radiator.
best of the 3.
Convertable - ugh! found a 1998 JAG for $10k with 67k miles on it, 8cyl,
but it was a convertable Still for sale

Old November 2nd 11, 08:14 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Refund

" > wrote in message
> Here's the main gallery. Some of these companies... what are they
> thinking...?
>
> http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...-galery-day-2/
>

> This one, while not a favorite, at least wins points for most
> interesting paint -- I've seen Christmas tree bulbs with less shine.
>
> http://www.themustangnews.com/conten.../adsc_1906.jpg
>
> Patrick

how did they do that ?
red, .... Gold would be cool

Old November 2nd 11, 11:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Nov 2, 3:14*pm, "Refund" > wrote:

> > This one, while not a favorite, at least wins points for most
> > interesting paint -- I've seen Christmas tree bulbs with less shine.

> >http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...y/sema-day-2-m...

> how did they do that ?

I have no idea. Crazy looking though, right?

> red, .... * Gold would be cool

Yes, gold, and silver... maybe dark blue. A group of cars done this
way would cause quite a stir, especially at dusk or under street
lights.

Patrick

Old November 3rd 11, 04:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article
" > wrote:

> Here's the main gallery. Some of these companies... what are they
> thinking...?
>
> http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...-galery-day-2/
>
> And here are my three picks for 'worst of the worst.'
>
> Pick 1
> http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...y-2-mustang-ga
> llery-2/adsc_1909.jpg
>
> Pick 2
> http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...y-2-mustangs-g
> allery-1/adsc_1901.jpg
>
> Pick 3
> http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...y-2-mustangs-g
> allery-1/adsc_1947.jpg
>
> All are horrific, in my view.

Agreed. Many of them are awful. Hideous.
Many are definitely not cars for driving.

> This one, while not a favorite, at least wins points for most
> interesting paint -- I've seen Christmas tree bulbs with less shine.
>
> http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...y-2-mustangs-g
> allery-1/adsc_1906.jpg
>
> Patrick

I saw that red one and thought; christmas ornament. Hated both of them!
Like you said, a group of them at night under a street light might be
interesting to see.

I can appreciate the work that went into those machines, but to me,
gaudy is gaudy! Many were gaudy. -50 points each.

--
For all you know this message was...
Sent via an exclusive network, on a snobby portable computing device.
Old November 3rd 11, 11:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John S.[_1_]

#2 - The MRT car is a purpose built race car. Interior is race seats
and a FULL roll cage. The hole behind the wheels is going to be for
heat extraction. The car will be taking part in the SEMA Optima
Challenge.. where basically they take these cars and beat the snot out
of them!

More info on the car is at:

http://www.mrt-direct.com/tko.html

We're not the worst? XS11E[_3_] Mazda 48 June 2nd 09 05:24 AM
Worst of the Worst: 101 and Vermont gpsman Driving 0 February 26th 09 12:00 AM
Help me prepare for the worst Percival P. Cassidy Chrysler 3 June 17th 06 03:53 AM