Muscle Car Mania, In Germany?!

Old November 2nd 11, 02:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default Muscle Car Mania, In Germany?!

Got to love this: "Some years ago a lot of kids wanted to have a BMW 3
Series,” Mr. Becker continued. “Now all those kids want to have a Ford
Mustang. The Ford Mustang is the new BMW 3.”

Seems the Germans, get it!

http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2011...erican-muscle/

Patrick
Old November 2nd 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Refund

" > wrote in message
>Got to love this: "Some years ago a lot of kids wanted to have a BMW 3
>Series,” Mr. Becker continued. “Now all those kids want to have a Ford
>Mustang. The Ford Mustang is the new BMW 3.”

>Seems the Germans, get it!

>http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2011...erican-muscle/

>Patrick

one of the fun-ist cars I ever drove was a 4 cylinder ford on the German
autobone back in the 1980's, the car was German not with the USA EPA
restrictions and would go all out about 120 and loud too I think it had a
lot of displacement.

Old November 3rd 11, 03:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Brent[_4_]

On 2011-11-02, > wrote:
> Got to love this: "Some years ago a lot of kids wanted to have a BMW 3
> Series,? Mr. Becker continued. ?Now all those kids want to have a Ford
> Mustang. The Ford Mustang is the new BMW 3.?
>
> Seems the Germans, get it!

http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2011...erican-muscle/

The NYTimes to my surprise actually carried a story of detroit Iron in
Iran some time back. Iran. Yes, Iran. People are people -everywhere-.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...pagewanted=all

For all the videos I have found on youtube alone there must be huge
numbers of detroit iron roaming around that country... all of course to
be destroyed by blood lust of government and 'glass parking lot' types.