e34 95 525i oil leak behind oil filter cup housing

Old May 17th 17, 03:15 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Albert Einstein

Default e34 95 525i oil leak behind oil filter cup housing

On Tue, 16 May 2017 17:48:19 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>I believe I have the same issue, the suspense is killing me. Please someone update this!

Update what?
Old May 18th 17, 08:14 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Scott Dorsey

Albert Einstein <Nobelprize.org> wrote:
>On Tue, 16 May 2017 17:48:19 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
>
>>I believe I have the same issue, the suspense is killing me. Please someone update this!

>Update what?

A post from 20 years back about an oil leak. Likely a bad gasket, maybe
a damaged filter cup surface.
--scott

Liquid in my air filter housing LoneGreyWolf via CarKB.com Jeep 8 December 20th 06 06:27 AM
sensors on oil filter housing, 95 VR6 passat stag5353 VW water cooled 5 June 5th 06 03:14 AM
broken air filter housing Cheepy BMW 3 March 1st 06 11:43 PM
how to remove the air filter housing Mike Muzaini Chrysler 1 March 22nd 05 12:22 AM
99 Caravan Air Filter Housing Cheryl and Rob Dodge 8 October 4th 04 10:28 PM