GT500KR in the wild (sort of)....

Old July 14th 08, 12:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John S.[_1_]

Default GT500KR in the wild (sort of)....

Was attending a SVTOA track event this weekend.... On Saturday they
were raising money for charity by selling rides in a GT500KR... I
snapped a couple pictures and thought I would share....

http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_1.jpg

http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_2.jpg
Old July 15th 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_3_]

"John S." > wrote in message
> Was attending a SVTOA track event this weekend.... On Saturday they
> were raising money for charity by selling rides in a GT500KR... I
> snapped a couple pictures and thought I would share....
>
> http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_1.jpg
>
> http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_2.jpg

Hah! The trailing Corvette looks absolutely flat in the turn.

)

Old July 15th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Frank ess

dwight wrote:
> "John S." > wrote in message
>> Was attending a SVTOA track event this weekend.... On Saturday they
>> were raising money for charity by selling rides in a GT500KR... I
>> snapped a couple pictures and thought I would share....
>>
>> http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_1.jpg
>>
>> http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_2.jpg

> Hah! The trailing Corvette looks absolutely flat in the turn.
>
> )

Well, yeah, but he's got one of those new slanted or curved air dams
that gives him a big advantage when it comes to "looking absolutely
flat".

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3065/...f65427b4_o.jpg

--
Frank ess

Old July 15th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_3_]

"Frank ess" > wrote in message

> dwight wrote:
>> "John S." > wrote in message
>>> Was attending a SVTOA track event this weekend.... On Saturday they
>>> were raising money for charity by selling rides in a GT500KR... I
>>> snapped a couple pictures and thought I would share....
>>>
>>> http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_1.jpg
>>>
>>> http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_2.jpg

>> Hah! The trailing Corvette looks absolutely flat in the turn.
>>
>> )

> Well, yeah, but he's got one of those new slanted or curved air dams that
> gives him a big advantage when it comes to "looking absolutely flat".
>
> http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3065/...f65427b4_o.jpg
>

> --
> Frank ess

As long as you're blowing things up, check the expression of the driver vs.
the little boy in the first photo.

dwight

Old July 15th 08, 06:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Frank ess

dwight wrote:
> "Frank ess" > wrote in message
>>

>> dwight wrote:

>>> Hah! The trailing Corvette looks absolutely flat in the turn.
>>>
>>> )

>> Well, yeah, but he's got one of those new slanted or curved air
>> dams that gives him a big advantage when it comes to "looking
>> absolutely flat".
>> http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3065/...f65427b4_o.jpg
>>

>> --
>> Frank ess

> As long as you're blowing things up, check the expression of the
> driver vs. the little boy in the first photo.
>
> dwight

Those are good, aren't they.

Driver: "Isn't this FUN!"

Boy: "Be a lot funner if I had a cushion and could see out ... "

--
Frank ess

Old July 22nd 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John Verdi[_2_]

Love it!!!!

Old July 22nd 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

John Verdi wrote:
> Love it!!!!
>

> "John S." > wrote in message
>> Was attending a SVTOA track event this weekend.... On Saturday they
>> were raising money for charity by selling rides in a GT500KR... I
>> snapped a couple pictures and thought I would share....
>>
>> http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_1.jpg
>>
>> http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_2.jpg

Did you try to bribe him for a drive? :-P

--

Perhaps a metaphor might help:

1. Your emails are like sperm, ready to dash out and do their thing.
2. Your ISP is a prick.
3. APEWS is a condom.
4. We are innocent maidens who do not like surprises.
5. You are asking for one teeny hole in the rubber.

You'll have to get us drunk first. - Hey Bub
Old July 22nd 08, 11:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
John S.[_1_]

On Jul 22, 1:15 am, "WindsorFox<SS>" > wrote:
> John Verdi wrote:
> > Love it!!!!

> > "John S." > wrote in message
> >> Was attending a SVTOA track event this weekend.... On Saturday they
> >> were raising money for charity by selling rides in a GT500KR... I
> >> snapped a couple pictures and thought I would share....

> >>http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_1.jpg

> >>http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_2.jpg

> Did you try to bribe him for a drive? :-P
>
> --
>
> Perhaps a metaphor might help:
>
> 1. Your emails are like sperm, ready to dash out and do their thing.
> 2. Your ISP is a prick.
> 3. APEWS is a condom.
> 4. We are innocent maidens who do not like surprises.
> 5. You are asking for one teeny hole in the rubber.
>
> You'll have to get us drunk first. - Hey Bub

Thanks for the comments guys! And no... no bribe... spent my time on
the back side of the track taking pictures so I didn't even get a
ride! LOL!

Rest of the pictures are at: http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/G.../Gingerman.htm