BMW Service in Greater Seattle area?

Old December 25th 16, 04:29 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Ed Presson

Default BMW Service in Greater Seattle area?

Does anyone have experience with a BMW service mechanic that they would
recommend in the North Seattle/Shoreline/Lynnwood/Edmonds area?

Old December 25th 16, 11:31 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Scott Dorsey

In article >, Ed Presson > wrote:
>Does anyone have experience with a BMW service mechanic that they would
>recommend in the North Seattle/Shoreline/Lynnwood/Edmonds area?

I'm not anywhere near that area, but I would first of all ask the bmwcca
and I'd also check the newsletter for the Seattle bmwcca chapter to see who
is advertising there and who is making a real attempt at sponsoring local
chapter activities. The community is small enough that people know who
is good locally and who isn't.
--scott

Old December 27th 16, 11:35 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Ed Presson

Thanks, Scott. I'll give this approach a try.

Ed

Old January 10th 17, 03:22 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Scott Dorsey

In article >, Ed Presson > wrote:
>Thanks, Scott. I'll give this approach a try.

So... how did it go?
--scott

Old January 15th 17, 04:21 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Ed Presson

wrote:
>Thanks, Scott. I'll give this approach a try.

So... how did it go?
--scott

Everything got interrupted by a health issue.
Ed