Free TJ parts (Eugene, Oregon area)

Old March 3rd 06, 06:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Free TJ parts (Eugene, Oregon area)

I sold my '97 Jeep and have some stuff to get rid of. Here it is:

-spare headlight, brand new;

-factory HD alternator; voltage spiked once and went back to normal but i
replaced it anyway... it had about 75k miles on it at that time;

-side steps;

-front and rear bumper;

-serpentine belt for a 4.0L w/ air conditioning. Used, great for spare.

Olympic front Rock Bumper with winch mount, damaged in a crash but
functional;

It's all free! It's going to the dump soon! Take it!

-jeff

Old March 3rd 06, 01:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Would be happy to take some of the parts, I have a 05 TJ 4.0 so the
serpentine belt might fit. Where are you located?

Old March 3rd 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Serpentine belt might not fit, as the alternator and a/c compressor were
relocated in '00.

oups.com...

Old March 4th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Bummer, Puyallup swap meet is next weekend. I have had a fair amount of luck getting
rid of stuff there.

If you dont mind, I can post this on OBH and see if any of our Eugene area members
area interested? Let me know.
-jenn