Help with car identification

Old November 29th 03, 02:32 AM
Martin Schultz

Default Help with car identification

A relative of mine came across this photo recently and asked me if I
could identify the car. I wasn't able to so I am looking for some
additional input. No one in the family remembers the car. The photo
was developed in September of 1959.

http://www.dyksterhouse.org/~martin/gallery/car/

Martin Schultz
Old November 29th 03, 03:20 AM
Tom Kieffer

looks like a Hillman

om...

Old November 29th 03, 05:04 AM
Classic Car Fair

Hillman Minx. Here are photos of one assembled in NZ:
http://classiccarfair.com/1964hillmanminx.htm
We also got a Humber 80 version over here, plus Sunbeam Rapiers and
Singer Gazelles with extra trim, different grilles, chrome etc.
Cheers