I need help with MB 320 Spezialroadster! I need the images of it.

Old August 26th 03, 09:27 AM
Professor

Default I need help with MB 320 Spezialroadster! I need the images of it.

Dear Sirs!

My name is Nikolay Govorov. I live in Odessa, Ukraine.

The case is that now I restore the car "Mercedes-Benz 320 Roadster",
made in 1937. I want to restore it with the maximal accuracy, is
especial concerning details of a body. Feature of this machine is
that, by my information, in 1937 this model of Mercedes was made with
V-figurative wind glass. I tried to find the images of this car or its
technical description in Internet, but it was ineffectual.

In this connection, I ask you about courtesy to send me the images of
the car, interesting for me, - "MB 320 Roadster", made in 1937, with
V-figurative wind glass. For me are necessary the front, rear, right
and left sides view. Probably, this machine had still any additional
marks. I precisely do not know it.

I ask you to render me this help very much. I am ready to pay costs
for manufacturing and sending of images.

I hope for your benevolence and fast reply.

Truly yours,
NIKOLAY GOVOROV
12A, Lvovskaya St.,
Odessa, 65000,