Seat and frame for racing

Old February 5th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Seat and frame for racing

Sorry as I'm sure this has been covered a million times before. But maybe
I'm not using the correct search terms in google (or google groups).

I'm looking for one of those seats on a frame with space for your wheel and
pedals (and possibly LCD monitor) jobbies. Nothing fancy, it's just my new
place doesn't have a desk suitable for mounting my wheel, so thought I'd get
one of these instead.

Preferably under £500 and can be delivered to Germany (or the UK).

Thanks
Scott

Old February 5th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"scott" > wrote in message
> Sorry as I'm sure this has been covered a million times before. But maybe
> I'm not using the correct search terms in google (or google groups).
>
> I'm looking for one of those seats on a frame with space for your wheel
> and pedals (and possibly LCD monitor) jobbies. Nothing fancy, it's just
> my new place doesn't have a desk suitable for mounting my wheel, so
> thought I'd get one of these instead.
>
> Preferably under £500 and can be delivered to Germany (or the UK).
>
> Thanks
> Scott

Try He

Old February 5th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"scott" > wrote in message
> Sorry as I'm sure this has been covered a million times before. But maybe
> I'm not using the correct search terms in google (or google groups).
>
> I'm looking for one of those seats on a frame with space for your wheel
> and pedals (and possibly LCD monitor) jobbies. Nothing fancy, it's just
> my new place doesn't have a desk suitable for mounting my wheel, so
> thought I'd get one of these instead.
>
> Preferably under £500 and can be delivered to Germany (or the UK).
>
> Thanks
> Scott

Try He

http://store.yahoo.com/saitekusa/cosi.html

Old February 5th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

HockeyTownUSA wrote:
> "scott" > wrote in message
>> Sorry as I'm sure this has been covered a million times before. But
>> maybe I'm not using the correct search terms in google (or google
>> groups). I'm looking for one of those seats on a frame with space for
>> your
>> wheel and pedals (and possibly LCD monitor) jobbies. Nothing fancy,
>> it's just my new place doesn't have a desk suitable for mounting my
>> wheel, so thought I'd get one of these instead.
>>
>> Preferably under £500 and can be delivered to Germany (or the UK).
>>
>> Thanks
>> Scott
>>

> Try He
>
> http://store.yahoo.com/saitekusa/cosi.html

Only seems to be deliverable to the US and Canada...

Old February 5th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"scott" > wrote in message
> HockeyTownUSA wrote:
>> "scott" > wrote in message
>>> Sorry as I'm sure this has been covered a million times before. But
>>> maybe I'm not using the correct search terms in google (or google
>>> groups). I'm looking for one of those seats on a frame with space for
>>> your
>>> wheel and pedals (and possibly LCD monitor) jobbies. Nothing fancy,
>>> it's just my new place doesn't have a desk suitable for mounting my
>>> wheel, so thought I'd get one of these instead.
>>>
>>> Preferably under £500 and can be delivered to Germany (or the UK).
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Scott
>>>

>> Try He
>>
>> http://store.yahoo.com/saitekusa/cosi.html

> Only seems to be deliverable to the US and Canada...

Email them. They are probably willing to ship overseas if the price is
right.

Old February 6th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

http://forum.rscnet.org/forum.php

BUID YOUR OWN..
http://forum.rscnet.org/forumdisplay.php?f=186

SIM RACING CONTROLLERS AND COCKPITS
http://forum.rscnet.org/forumdisplay.php?f=814

Cheers
==--==

Old February 6th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

This company in Germany is "soon" to be releasing a cockpit / race-frame

Don't know when they are going to release it though.. maybe an email to them
would get an answer.

http://www.virtualperformanceparts.com/english/

Cheers
==--==

Old February 6th 06, 09:48 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"==--==" > schrieb:
> This company in Germany is "soon" to be releasing a cockpit / race-frame
>
> Don't know when they are going to release it though.. maybe an email to
> them would get an answer.
>
> http://www.virtualperformanceparts.com/english/

Yes, they already released very nice high quality pedals at a competitive
price.

> Cheers
> ==--==

Stephan

Old February 6th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

scott wrote:
> Sorry as I'm sure this has been covered a million times before. But
> maybe I'm not using the correct search terms in google (or google
> groups).
> I'm looking for one of those seats on a frame with space for your
> wheel and pedals (and possibly LCD monitor) jobbies. Nothing fancy,
> it's just my new place doesn't have a desk suitable for mounting my
> wheel, so thought I'd get one of these instead.
>
> Preferably under £500 and can be delivered to Germany (or the UK).
>
> Thanks
> Scott

You can always try these guys :
http://www.italracer.co.za/products.htm
Although they're in South Africa, they might source that seat elsewhere or
even ship to you

Deon

Old February 6th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Or here -

https://shop.interactiveracing.com/e...p?ProductID=25

Andi.

Seat Broke Eric Jeep 13 December 4th 05 09:38 PM
Trying to make a moving car frame for pc DJS Simulators 1 May 2nd 05 11:31 PM
Seat Broken - Warranty? ?? Honda 2 December 4th 04 04:56 PM