Nordschleife 2007 & PCC2007 mod added to rF Rank

Old September 6th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
MikeWhy

Default Nordschleife 2007 & PCC2007 mod added to rF Rank

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> Hi folks,
>
> most of the Nordschleife 2007 layouts and all of the PCC2007 mod series
> cars have been added to rFactor Rank at http://rfactor.gplrank.info/.
>
> I currently hold all of the WR's on this track in the PCC07, but I do
> not expect it to last long ;-)

I'm glad to see this around for rF. I rememeber the fun hazing in the GPL
days.

What's the logic on the laps? Why are some counted, and others not? For
example, none of my PCMS2007 laps are in the db.

Old September 7th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
MikeWhy

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:47:56 -0500, MikeWhy wrote:
>> "Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> most of the Nordschleife 2007 layouts and all of the PCC2007 mod series
>>> cars have been added to rFactor Rank at http://rfactor.gplrank.info/.
>>>
>>> I currently hold all of the WR's on this track in the PCC07, but I do
>>> not expect it to last long ;-)

>> I'm glad to see this around for rF. I rememeber the fun hazing in the GPL
>> days.
>>
>> What's the logic on the laps? Why are some counted, and others not? For
>> example, none of my PCMS2007 laps are in the db.
>>

> do you get any "unknown car class" messages when uploading? Have you run
> Dave's utility recently to update your career.blt?

Tons of errors. It apparently doesn't like the all-cars-and-tracks class. I
did a lot of lapping in ACAT, more than 2750 laps from the career load
screen. I got credit for 53 valid entries. Those are apparently the first
few laps I ran shortly after installing the car mods, when they each set the
class to themselves.

I posted a warmup lap in PMSC just for fun, and it looks like I now hold top
spot with a 9:36 on 24h-fog. Now you've done it. I'll tweak up a hotlap
setup and see where it goes from here. The extra 19 gallons I carried is
good for 15 seconds all by itself.

Are you personally involved with the site and utilities? If I may, I'd like
to offer that the car classes are far too many, and thus fractured. Maybe it
would be good to combine them into just a few groups, as rfactorcentral does
with its Touring, open-wheel, etc. grouping.

Thanks for pointing this up, in any case. (Just what I needed at this point,
yet another obsession.)

Wow! rFactor PCC + Nordschleife 2007 Ronald Stoehr Simulators 17 September 4th 07 08:15 PM
Riding the pace. PCC2007 at Nordschleife Tourist Short. MikeWhy Simulators 0 September 3rd 07 05:41 AM
rF Rank Uwe Schürkamp Simulators 1 December 30th 05 04:29 PM
Any Nordschleife after V1.1 for F1c ? V \fnugen\ Simulators 4 April 6th 05 11:37 PM
GTR: GT Rank Damien Smith Simulators 4 November 29th 04 12:34 PM