RSC Down

Old February 13th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default RSC Down

Anybody have any info? I think it's been down all day.

Old February 14th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

tlgtr wrote:
> Anybody have any info? I think it's been down all day.

Same here.

Old February 14th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Bruce Saltzman" > wrote in message
oups.com...

| tlgtr wrote:
| > Anybody have any info? I think it's been down all day.
|
| Same here.

I do believe it is down. But before it went down, I was able to get the
links to the GP2 and the Buggy mods. I like the GP2 mod and driving the
buggy is a blast. Running that dirt road track reminds me so much of....

SODA!

Alanb

Old February 14th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I sure hope it wont be down as long as it did last year when it was
away for two or three months or what it was

Old February 14th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

It still seems to be not functioning correctly. Very slow load.

Old February 14th 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I don't believe it's ever been fast

-Larry