Seat and frame for racing

Old February 6th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Seat and frame for racing

Stephan Paskert wrote:
> "==--==" > schrieb:
>> This company in Germany is "soon" to be releasing a cockpit /
>> race-frame Don't know when they are going to release it though.. maybe an
>> email
>> to them would get an answer.
>>
>> http://www.virtualperformanceparts.com/english/

> Yes, they already released very nice high quality pedals at a
> competitive price.

They look really good, better than the plastic MSFF ones I have now. Cheers
for the link, I'll ask them how long before the whole thing...

Old February 6th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

==--== wrote:
> http://forum.rscnet.org/forum.php
>
> BUID YOUR OWN..
> http://forum.rscnet.org/forumdisplay.php?f=186
>
> SIM RACING CONTROLLERS AND COCKPITS
> http://forum.rscnet.org/forumdisplay.php?f=814

Thanks for the links, that's great, and just the sort of thing I was trying
to find via google.

Anyway, I'd love to build my own but unfortunately I'm living in company
accomodation so not really anywhere to do it and lack of tools etc. In the
past I did make a simple 3-pedal setup out of wood and elastic bands!

Old February 9th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I have some (admittedly bit out of date) info on this on my website
he

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergagg/28gamhw3.htm

Personally I have a BRD Race frame Pro (v2) and it is the dogs wotsits!

8-)

*Peter* - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergagg/
Old February 10th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> wrote in message

> I have some (admittedly bit out of date) info on this on my website
> he
>
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergagg/28gamhw3.htm
>
> Personally I have a BRD Race frame Pro (v2) and it is the dogs
> wotsits!
>
> 8-)
>
>> I'm looking for one of those seats on a frame with space for your
>> wheel and pedals (and possibly LCD monitor) jobbies. Nothing
>> fancy, it's just my new place doesn't have a desk suitable for
>> mounting my wheel, so thought I'd get one of these instead.

> *Peter* - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergagg/

Thought I recognised the name, I think I remember it from my GPL days around
1999-2000. I'm only just getting back into sim racing seriously now that I
have time and space!

Old February 11th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> Thought I recognised the name, I think I remember it from my GPL days
> around 1999-2000. I'm only just getting back into sim racing
> seriously now that I have time and space!

Hmmm, thats what I do not seem to have enough of at the moment, time and
space?

8-)

*Peter* - http://homepage.ntlworld.com/petergagg/

Seat Broke Eric Jeep 13 December 4th 05 09:38 PM
Trying to make a moving car frame for pc DJS Simulators 1 May 2nd 05 11:31 PM
Seat Broken - Warranty? ?? Honda 2 December 4th 04 04:56 PM