US To Become A Cross Between Africa and Mexico Third-World **** Hole

Old June 1st 12, 09:51 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.backcountry,misc.rural,mn.politics,rec.autos.driving
The Real Bev[_5_]

Default US To Become A Cross Between Africa and Mexico Third-World ********

On 06/01/2012 02:51 AM, Dave Head wrote:

> > > wrote:
>
>>Per Billy:
>>>Funny thing, Germany has high wages, and strong unions, and they don't
>>>ship their jobs overseas. Why can't our politicians do that, huh?

>>"The best government that money can buy...".
>>
>>Also, there's the educational level of the general populace.
>>Their head of state is a physicist.

> Yeah? Well, we once had a nuclear engineer as a President. Didn't do
> us much good, did it? I mean one of the worst economic situations in
> memory - Jimmy Carter.

He pronounced it NOOK-you-ler. He clearly wasn't paying attention in class.

--
Cheers, Bev
I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those
Old June 2nd 12, 12:23 AM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.backcountry,misc.rural,mn.politics,rec.autos.driving
VtSkier[_2_]

On 6/1/2012 4:51 PM, The Real Bev wrote:

>>> Per Billy:
>>>
>>> "The best government that money can buy...".
>>>
>>> Also, there's the educational level of the general populace.
>>> Their head of state is a physicist.

>> Yeah? Well, we once had a nuclear engineer as a President. Didn't do
>> us much good, did it? I mean one of the worst economic situations in
>> memory - Jimmy Carter.

> He pronounced it NOOK-you-ler. He clearly wasn't paying attention in class.

Everybody from the south pronounces it that way. It's the way Dubya
pronounced it too.
Old June 2nd 12, 10:46 AM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.backcountry,misc.rural,mn.politics,rec.autos.driving
Gunner Asch[_2_]

Default US To Become A Cross Between Africa and Mexico Third-World **** Hole

On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 13:51:40 -0700, The Real Bev >
wrote:

>================================================= =====
>I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those
>censorious, self-righteous people around me.

So you are happy being a Useful Idiot?

Gunner

Old June 2nd 12, 06:36 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.backcountry,mn.politics,rec.autos.driving
Len McGoogle

On Jun 1, 6:58*pm, Billy > wrote:
> In article >,
> *The Real Bev > wrote:

> > > Yeah? *Well, we once had a nuclear engineer as a President. *Didn't do
> > > us much good, did it? *I mean one of the worst economic situations in
> > > memory - Jimmy Carter.

> > He pronounced it NOOK-you-ler. *He clearly wasn't paying attention in class.

> I'm afraid you are referring to "The Worst President Ever", Dubya. But
> then it's easy to mispronounce words when you always have your foot in
> your mouth.

Jimmy Carter pronounced it that way, just like she wrote.
Old June 2nd 12, 07:01 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.backcountry,misc.rural,mn.politics,rec.autos.driving
pyotr filipivich

Gunner Asch > on Sat, 02 Jun 2012 02:46:18 -0700
typed in alt.machines.cnc the following:
>On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 13:51:40 -0700, The Real Bev >
>wrote:
>
>>================================================ ======
>>I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those
>>censorious, self-righteous people around me.

>So you are happy being a Useful Idiot?

I love the irony (and truwyneff) of that statement.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
Old June 2nd 12, 10:38 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.backcountry,misc.rural,mn.politics,rec.autos.driving
Gunner Asch[_2_]

On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 13:38:43 -0700, Billy >
wrote:

>> >So you are happy being a Useful Idiot?

>> I love the irony (and truwyneff) of that statement.

>Aber Gunneria ist nicht sinnvoll.

William ist ein schwuler pädophile mit wahnvorstellungen der pracht

Shrug.

Gunner

Old June 2nd 12, 11:28 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.backcountry,misc.rural,mn.politics,rec.autos.driving
pyotr filipivich

Gunner Asch > on Sat, 02 Jun 2012 14:38:00 -0700
typed in alt.machines.cnc the following:

>>> I love the irony (and truwyneff) of that statement.

>>Aber Gunneria ist nicht sinnvoll.

>William ist ein schwuler pädophile mit wahnvorstellungen der pracht
>
>Shrug.

Gunner, Gunner, Gunner, what ever are we going to do with you? All
those years and you still can't remember that it is

"William ist ein schwuler pädophile mit wahnvorstellungen Größenwahn.

Achselzucken."

Seufzer. Obwohl "William ist ein Homosexuell Pädophilen mit
Wahnvorstellungen von Angemessenheit" ist wohl richtiger.

Noch ein Achselzucken

tschus
pyotr

learn something new everyday. Heute, so sagts man 'Meglomaniac' auf
Deutsch.
Old June 3rd 12, 06:13 AM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.backcountry,misc.rural,mn.politics,rec.autos.driving
Gunner Asch[_2_]

On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 15:28:43 -0700, pyotr filipivich
> wrote:

>Gunner Asch > on Sat, 02 Jun 2012 14:38:00 -0700
>typed in alt.machines.cnc the following:

>>>Aber Gunneria ist nicht sinnvoll.

>>William ist ein schwuler pädophile mit wahnvorstellungen der pracht
>>
>>Shrug.

> Gunner, Gunner, Gunner, what ever are we going to do with you? All
>those years and you still can't remember that it is
>
>"William ist ein schwuler pädophile mit wahnvorstellungen Größenwahn.
>
>Achselzucken."
>
>Seufzer. Obwohl "William ist ein Homosexuell Pädophilen mit
>Wahnvorstellungen von Angemessenheit" ist wohl richtiger.
>
>Noch ein Achselzucken
>
>tschus
>pyotr

Ach! Jah...sigh.

Old June 3rd 12, 06:26 AM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.backcountry,mn.politics,rec.autos.driving
Gunner Asch[_2_]

On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 17:52:39 -0700, Billy >
wrote:

>In article >,
> pyotr filipivich > wrote:
>
>> Gunner Asch > on Sat, 02 Jun 2012 14:38:00 -0700
>> typed in alt.machines.cnc the following:

>> >William ist ein schwuler pädophile mit wahnvorstellungen der pracht
>> >
>> >Shrug.

>> Gunner, Gunner, Gunner, what ever are we going to do with you? All
>> those years and you still can't remember that it is
>>
>> "William ist ein schwuler pädophile mit wahnvorstellungen Größenwahn.
>>
>> Achselzucken."
>>
>> Seufzer. Obwohl "William ist ein Homosexuell Pädophilen mit
>> Wahnvorstellungen von Angemessenheit" ist wohl richtiger.
>>
>> Noch ein Achselzucken
>>

>Ich sagte, dass nicht Gunnaria ist ein nützlicher Idiot. Er ist nur ein
>Idiot. But then you go from Gunneria being a useless idiot to making
>surmises about my sex life with no facts in evidence. Why do you two
>find my sex life so interesting anyway. Is it that you find your bigoted
>beliefs can't be supported with facts, so you need to change the
>subject? Do you think you can stay focused on your sick racist beliefs,
>or are we going to talk about my truly wonderful organ that has meant so
>much, to so many?

So many little boys.

>Do you want to talk about the racism that denied people their humanity

My but that was a fast diversion to a completely different subject wasnt
it?

Fascinating. Point out your buffoonery..and suddenly you change
directions and start cutting and pasting other peoples bitches and
gripes like they were yours.

Pitiful..absolutely pitiful.

Sie sind männliche prostituierte wartung Bulgaren der schlimmsten Sorte

Old June 3rd 12, 03:41 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.backcountry,mn.politics,rec.autos.driving
Gunner Asch[_2_]

On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 22:51:24 -0700, Billy >
wrote:

>In article >,
> Gunneria Arschloch > wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 15:28:43 -0700, pyotr filipivich
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Gunneria >on Sat, 02 Jun 2012 14:38:00 -0700
>> >typed in alt.machines.cnc the following:

>> > Gunny, Gunny, Gunny, what ever are we going to do with you? All
>> >those years and you still can't remember that it is
>> >
>> >"William ist ein schwuler pädophile mit wahnvorstellungen Größenwahn.
>> >
>> >Achselzucken."
>> >
>> >Seufzer. Obwohl "William ist ein Homosexuell Pädophilen mit
>> >Wahnvorstellungen von Angemessenheit" ist wohl richtiger.
>> >
>> >Noch ein Achselzucken
>> >
>> >tschus
>> >pyotr

>> Ach! Jah...sigh.

>Arschloch, Arschloch, Arschloch, du meinst, Seufzer. Was für eine dumme
>Trottel du bist.
>> >

>> >learn something new everyday. Heute, so sagts man 'Meglomaniac' auf
>> >Deutsch.
>> >--
>> >pyotr
>> >Go not to the Net for answers, for it will tell you Yes and no. And
>> >you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
>> >question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers
>> >does it take to change a lightbulb.

>And still, no citations to back up your bigoted, narcissistic
>propaganda. At least now you have your little friend to keep you company.
>
>Bite me, Arschloch.
>
>Arschloch is a modest little man, with much to be modest about.

Sorry dudette..but Im afraid Ive not much interest in assholes
(arschloch) for those of you who dont speak German. Now I understand
this gay gentlemans interest. Shrug. Thats more than obvious....shrug
again.

Now that we have shown we can natter at each other in German to some
degree or another, care to come back to earth and continue in english?

This absolutely fascinates me:

"And still, no citations to back up your bigoted, narcissistic
propaganda."

Since we have been asking for cites from you and yours for about 2 weeks
now..and have none supplied..the irony of your statement...is ripe and
gravid.

Gunner

Why is every Latino country a shit-hole? walt tonne Driving 2 September 16th 10 11:35 AM
New Mexico/Nuevo México State Route 26 Carl Rogers Driving 0 January 11th 09 09:28 PM
The Bush administration urged a federal appeals court Thursday to let Mexican cargo trucks cross the border and freely travel anywhere in the country, arguing that to do otherwise could strain diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Mexico Ted Driving 1 August 31st 07 12:56 PM
Landcruiser from Africa charlesb 4x4 1 December 21st 06 03:10 AM
Cross-threaded lug-bolt hole - HELP! wanka BMW 16 February 8th 06 05:15 PM