A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto makers » Audi
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old December 18th 06, 12:31 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Dave LaCourse
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 91
Default Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism


On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:46:27 GMT, "*Bill*"
> wrote:

>Dave LaCourse is so stupid that he thinks RCA
>*really* stands for Russian Communist Association. Dave LaCourse also makes
>bizarre comments in which he urges people not to forget about "that soap
>company that has stars and a crescent moon as their trademark, thus
>representing witchcraft" according to Dave. Of course, there just may be
>some big holes in Dave LaCourse's tin foil hat.
>That would explain his strangeness.
>
>Greg > is such a loser that he painted SS
>logo's on his A3.
>
>No one probably realized, until PeterD > waived his right
>to remain silents, that someone coudl get so stoned that he could not type
>and that he could still be able to post! INcredible!
>
>They are probably all so stupid that they think the VW logo had nothing to
>do with the letters V and W.
>They are probably all so stupid that they think the SS Divisions had nothing
>to do with the letter S.
>They are probably all so stupid that they think the Trabant logo had nothing
>to do with the letter S.
>
>They deserve some credit for not actually disputing a single word of the
>original post though.
>
>The Volkswagen logo exposes the swastika as intertwined "S" shapes
>symbolizing "Socialism" for the monstrous National Socialist German Workers'
>Party, and provides more proof in support of discoveries by the noted
>historian and symbologist Dr. Rex Curry.
>
http://rexcurry.net/bookchapter4a1a2a.html
>
>It joins Audi in doing so. http://rexcurry.net/bookchapter4a1a2a1.html
>
>It joins the Trabant in doing so.
>http://rexcurry.net/trabant-sachsenring-rex-curry.html
>
>More graphic examples are at http://rexcurry.net/swastika-vw-logo.JPG
>


I rest my case.

d;o)



Ads
  #12  
Old December 18th 06, 01:47 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
PeterD
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 874
Default Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:25:54 +1100, Greg
> wrote:

>
>
>Better take the train. I hear they pay for it anyway. And, you don't
>want them to confiscate you SS Audi for their own evil needs.
>
>So, it the doctor whoeverheis, really is right, how come on ebay I can
>buy valve caps with the Vw logo, but none with the SS logo? I mean,
>what a great christmas present that would make! My dad (VW driver) and
>I could have matching valve caps!
>
>Dave, funny you should mention the Russians. We have a car company
>called Holden here in Oz, and the logo is a Lion. Now being part
>scottish as well as part German, The Lion in the North always referred
>to the Scottish. And the Scots never liked the English. Stay with me
>here, I know this is a little far fetched, and we are not used to
>clutching at straws in this news group, but, the Scots used to get the
>French to help them try and over throw the English.
>
>Now, considering the French government pandered to Germans once they
>were beaten, and then swapped sides again when the Allies liberated
>them, the Scots now think, can we trust them? Australia was founded by
>the english sending all their criminals out here 200+ years ago, and
>naturally there were a lot of Scots.
>
>Now, here is the interesting part. The Scots have never forgotten, and
>we have been secretly funding the Australian cricket team by selling
>our Holden cars to beat the English in Cricket. Every time our cricket
>team goes to the UK, we plant sleepers...
>
>It is all one big conspiracy, Holden is funding the revolution for the
>Scots to overthrow England and take back what is rightfully theirs
>with the help of the Australians!!
>


I KNEW it! Those Ozies were up to no good with the Holden!

But wait, isn't Holden reallly connected to GM? Does that mean that GM
is really the one headed for world domination? Does this mean that
some day we'll all be driving Pontiacs? Crappy ones at that?

What about the Holden name? Will then it change to Pontiac once GM has
taken over the world?

There is no question the cross ownership of automotive makers must be
investigated fully. There is a conspiracy here, I'm sure of it.




Oh, wait...



My tinfoil hat had slipped off. It's back on now, and I'm doing much
better now. <bg>
  #13  
Old December 18th 06, 04:30 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Ed Pirrero
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,318
Default Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism


PeterD wrote:
>
> But wait, isn't Holden reallly connected to GM? Does that mean that GM
> is really the one headed for world domination? Does this mean that
> some day we'll all be driving Pontiacs? Crappy ones at that?


Crappy Pontiac is a redundancy.

Your posting priviledges have been revoked for two days. Off to the
naughty chair with you.

E.P.

  #14  
Old December 18th 06, 08:06 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
*Bill*
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 21
Default Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism

Dave LaCourse is so stupid that he thinks RCA
*really* stands for Russian Communist Association. Dave LaCourse also makes
bizarre comments in which he urges people not to forget about "that soap
company that has stars and a crescent moon as their trademark, thus
representing witchcraft" according to Dave. Of course, there just may be
some big holes in Dave LaCourse's tin foil hat.
That would explain his strangeness.

Greg > is such a loser that he painted SS
logo's on his A3.

No one probably realized, until PeterD > waived his right
to remain silents, that someone coudl get so stoned that he could not type
and that he could still be able to post! INcredible!

They are probably all so stupid that they think the VW logo had nothing to
do with the letters V and W.
They are probably all so stupid that they think the SS Divisions had nothing
to do with the letter S.
They are probably all so stupid that they think the Trabant logo had nothing
to do with the letter S.

They deserve some credit for not actually disputing a single word of the
original post though.

The Volkswagen logo exposes the swastika as intertwined "S" shapes
symbolizing "Socialism" for the monstrous National Socialist German Workers'
Party, and provides more proof in support of discoveries by the noted
historian and symbologist Dr. Rex Curry.
http://rexcurry.net/bookchapter4a1a2a.html

It joins Audi in doing so. http://rexcurry.net/bookchapter4a1a2a1.html

It joins the Trabant in doing so.
http://rexcurry.net/trabant-sachsenring-rex-curry.html

More graphic examples are at http://rexcurry.net/swastika-vw-logo.JPG


  #15  
Old December 18th 06, 08:10 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
*Bill*
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 21
Default Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism

Ed Pirrero > has admitted publicly that he is very
confused. He also suffers from moronic conspiracy theories about his S6. Ed
Pirrero actually said "Well, I have an S6 - does that mean I have an SS S6?
I'm confused - do I now have to send myself to Buchenwald? Should I drive
my SS S6, or
take a train?" What an idiot.

Ed, when your most obvious "facts" are mistaken and idiotic, then that
really calls into
question the rest of your piece, and the conclusions that arise. Like the
translation for the German word "Wagen". Ed Pirrero can't get that right,
so what is the rest of his blather worth?



  #16  
Old December 18th 06, 10:19 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Ed Pirrero
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,318
Default Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism


*Bill* wrote:
> What an idiot.


The irony is astounding.

> Ed, when your most obvious "facts" are mistaken and idiotic, then that
> really calls into
> question the rest of your piece, and the conclusions that arise. Like the
> translation for the German word "Wagen". Ed Pirrero can't get that right,
> so what is the rest of his blather worth?


Hmmm. I'm guessing 'bot. Anyone?

E.P.

  #17  
Old December 19th 06, 09:07 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Greg[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:47:21 -0500, PeterD > wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:25:54 +1100, Greg
> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>>Better take the train. I hear they pay for it anyway. And, you don't
>>want them to confiscate you SS Audi for their own evil needs.
>>
>>So, it the doctor whoeverheis, really is right, how come on ebay I can
>>buy valve caps with the Vw logo, but none with the SS logo? I mean,
>>what a great christmas present that would make! My dad (VW driver) and
>>I could have matching valve caps!
>>
>>Dave, funny you should mention the Russians. We have a car company
>>called Holden here in Oz, and the logo is a Lion. Now being part
>>scottish as well as part German, The Lion in the North always referred
>>to the Scottish. And the Scots never liked the English. Stay with me
>>here, I know this is a little far fetched, and we are not used to
>>clutching at straws in this news group, but, the Scots used to get the
>>French to help them try and over throw the English.
>>
>>Now, considering the French government pandered to Germans once they
>>were beaten, and then swapped sides again when the Allies liberated
>>them, the Scots now think, can we trust them? Australia was founded by
>>the english sending all their criminals out here 200+ years ago, and
>>naturally there were a lot of Scots.
>>
>>Now, here is the interesting part. The Scots have never forgotten, and
>>we have been secretly funding the Australian cricket team by selling
>>our Holden cars to beat the English in Cricket. Every time our cricket
>>team goes to the UK, we plant sleepers...
>>
>>It is all one big conspiracy, Holden is funding the revolution for the
>>Scots to overthrow England and take back what is rightfully theirs
>>with the help of the Australians!!
>>

>
>I KNEW it! Those Ozies were up to no good with the Holden!
>
>But wait, isn't Holden reallly connected to GM? Does that mean that GM
>is really the one headed for world domination? Does this mean that
>some day we'll all be driving Pontiacs? Crappy ones at that?
>
>What about the Holden name? Will then it change to Pontiac once GM has
>taken over the world?
>
>There is no question the cross ownership of automotive makers must be
>investigated fully. There is a conspiracy here, I'm sure of it.
>
>
>
>
>Oh, wait...
>
>
>
>My tinfoil hat had slipped off. It's back on now, and I'm doing much
>better now. <bg>



Alas dear Peter, I think you maybe right.

Jeep and Chrysler sales are on the rise in Oz. And when we exported
our V8 5.7 litre rear whell drive 6 speed 2 door coupe called the
Holden Monaro to the US, they rebadged it and called it the Pontiac
something or other.. some poxy name.

Unusual for the US to want to dominate things isn't it?

But wait... didn't the help to over through Hitler and the SS??

Then they effectively wore down the Russians.

Is the US the new world Nazis? Yes.. yes.. I can see it now.. if you
tilt your head to the right a little, drink a lot of alcohol, take
some funny pills and smoke a lot of weed.. you can see the SS logo in
the Pontiac logo....

Amazing.....

  #18  
Old December 19th 06, 09:08 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Greg[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism

On 18 Dec 2006 14:19:51 -0800, "Ed Pirrero" >
wrote:

>
>*Bill* wrote:
>> What an idiot.

>
>The irony is astounding.
>
>> Ed, when your most obvious "facts" are mistaken and idiotic, then that
>> really calls into
>> question the rest of your piece, and the conclusions that arise. Like the
>> translation for the German word "Wagen". Ed Pirrero can't get that right,
>> so what is the rest of his blather worth?

>
>Hmmm. I'm guessing 'bot. Anyone?
>
>E.P.


I would have thought "blathering idiot" to me more appropriate.

And why doesn't he pick on my posts? I'm almost offended now!

  #19  
Old December 19th 06, 02:39 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Ed Pirrero
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,318
Default Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism


Greg wrote:
> On 18 Dec 2006 14:19:51 -0800, "Ed Pirrero" >
> wrote:
>
> >
> >*Bill* wrote:
> >> What an idiot.

> >
> >The irony is astounding.
> >
> >> Ed, when your most obvious "facts" are mistaken and idiotic, then that
> >> really calls into
> >> question the rest of your piece, and the conclusions that arise. Like the
> >> translation for the German word "Wagen". Ed Pirrero can't get that right,
> >> so what is the rest of his blather worth?

> >
> >Hmmm. I'm guessing 'bot. Anyone?
> >
> >E.P.

>
> I would have thought "blathering idiot" to me more appropriate.
>
> And why doesn't he pick on my posts? I'm almost offended now!


Because he knows you descend from a long line of SS. If you were him,
would you want the Gestapo showing up at your house? Well, sure, if
they gave you a ride in their shiny, new RS6, but otherwise? I think
not.



E.P.

  #20  
Old December 19th 06, 03:28 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Dave LaCourse
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 91
Default Audi & the symbologist Dr. Rex Curry expose swastika symbolism

On 19 Dec 2006 06:39:15 -0800, "Ed Pirrero" >
wrote:

>Because he knows you descend from a long line of SS. If you were him,
>would you want the Gestapo showing up at your house? Well, sure, if
>they gave you a ride in their shiny, new RS6, but otherwise? I think
>not.


MY RS6 is now an Audi Super Sport. Perhaps NOW Bill and Dr.
Whogivesa**** will start living together.

Dave
Audi SS


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Audi OEM parts catalogs for sale Joe[_4_] Audi 0 November 23rd 06 11:58 PM
OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale Joe Audi 0 April 24th 06 10:19 PM
OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale Joe Audi 0 April 16th 06 04:46 PM
OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale Joe Audi 0 March 19th 06 06:58 PM
OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale Joe Audi 5 February 4th 06 01:34 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 AutoBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.